“Great Value!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead to your Saves list
Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1390 Arrowhead Road, Dussel Road and Arrowhead Road, Maumee, OH 43537   |
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Maumee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Silver Creek
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The queen mattress was one of the most comfortable I've slept on. Wished I could have taken it home! Pleased with how quickly the night desk clerk gave us another room when the first room was not ready for new guests.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8maumee, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Guest service is very important to us at the Super8 Maumee Ohio.
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Guest reviews are a very improtant part of improving how we do things.Thank you for telling us how you felt about your time at the Super8 Maumee.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My son and I are staying at the Super8 in Maumee and I have to say I have been thrilled with how clean and nice the hotel is. Alpa is a wonderful hostess and wants to make sure that you have a pleasant stay. I am impressed - and you can't beat the price. All around great value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
super8maumee, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay At the Super8 Maumee Ohio. We take pride in giving the highest level of guest service possible. We value our guest coments and suggestions always. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Been to Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead

Address: 1390 Arrowhead Road, Dussel Road and Arrowhead Road, Maumee, OH 43537
Location: United States > Ohio > Maumee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
#4 Romantic Hotel in Maumee
#4 Family Hotel in Maumee
#6 Business Hotel in Maumee
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead 2*
The hotel is very nicely kept in a very nice suburb of Toledo Maumee/Perrysburg.Free: High speed Internet,Superstart breakfast,39" TV, HBO, 24-hour coffee, Local calls.In Rooms: Microwave/fridge, Coffee maker, Iron/board, Hair dryer and clock radio in all rooms. we are located within walking distance of many chain resturants fast food and dine-in.Ideal location from I-80/90 turn pike and I-75 to I-475/US23 From I-80/90 exit# 59 US20 E 1st light right (Dussel dr) 3rd light Left (Arrowhead Rd).From I-75 to I-475/US23 exit# 6 East on Dussel dr. 1st light right on (Arrowhead Rd). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Maumee
Maumee Super Eight
Maumee Super 8
Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead Ohio

If you own or manage Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.