“Very Nice Motel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead

You added Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead to your Saves list
Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   1390 Arrowhead Road, Dussel Road and Arrowhead Road, Maumee, OH 43537   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Silver Creek
“Very Nice Motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The queen mattress was one of the most comfortable I've slept on. Wished I could have taken it home! Pleased with how quickly the night desk clerk gave us another room when the first room was not ready for new guests.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8maumee, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Guest service is very important to us at the Super8 Maumee Ohio.
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Guest reviews are a very improtant part of improving how we do things.Thank you for telling us how you felt about your time at the Super8 Maumee.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My son and I are staying at the Super8 in Maumee and I have to say I have been thrilled with how clean and nice the hotel is. Alpa is a wonderful hostess and wants to make sure that you have a pleasant stay. I am impressed - and you can't beat the price. All around great value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
super8maumee, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee/Arrowhead, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay At the Super8 Maumee Ohio. We take pride in giving the highest level of guest service possible. We value our guest coments and suggestions always. We look forward to your next stay with us.