“We go once a month.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Cincinnati, Ohio
“We go once a month.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is a regular on our date night restaurant rotation. The food is great and the service is friendly. They understand what Vegan means. The Aloo Gobi is great and so is the Roti. Indian beer and other liquor is available.

Visited December 2012

Lebanon, Ohio, USA
“Better than average Indian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have been to Raja India restaurant once for dinner with my husband and once for lunch with some co-workers. There are nice linen tablecloths and I enjoyed it a little more for dinner. The lunch buffet is a good value at $8.50, but wasn't overly impressive...the rice pudding and custard desserts were much more liquidy than I would have expected, and even some of the entrees seemed to have a lot more sauce than substance. Having said this, everything tasted good and the service was very good. This is a good restaurant, but I'd like to see them take it up a notch so I could rave more..

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“best indian in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We ordered take-out everything was delicious - it could have been more spicy and we will order it that was next time. Favorite was the lamb vindaloo.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mason, Ohio
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We try Indian food everywhere we go, and this was pretty good. Only complaint is that an "order" of naan was one piece, I felt weird ordering 4 orders, but we eat with it.

Visited September 2012
Mason, Ohio
“Typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

It was okay, nothing too exciting, somewhat common, lacking a bit of flair I like to have in my Indian cuisine.

Visited December 2011