“Good for overnight” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #11 of 19 hotels in Mason

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Palmyra
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I enjoyed my stay a lot, the staff was very friendly and the room was nice for the price. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a reasonably priced room with easy access to good restaurants and major highways.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Eugene,

Thank you fro taking the time to review our Baymont Inn & Suites. I am glad to hear that you really enjoyed your stay. Our staff here puts all of their focus on you the guest. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Thanks Again,

Joe Lockaby
Marshall, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our stay was more than just a hotel stay. I want to first say the general manager of this hotel is an exceptional professional indivdual. He showed us rooms and allowed us to tear the rooms apart due to a bad experience at another hotel in the local area. Needless to say the room was clean and not really what we expected. The hotel is clean and smelled great when you walk in the door. He even upgraded our family from a room with two queen beds to two king beds. The rate was perfect for our stay and so was the service. We will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Bernice,

It was my pleasure to allow you to check our roomos before your stay. Our number one focus here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Mason is to make your stay top priority. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thanks again for all of your kind words as they mean a lot to me and my staff.

Thanks again,

Joe Lockaby
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Good first impression when I walked in the door of this hotel. The hotel lobby smelled inviting and my room was clean and very spacious. I had a king bed with a sofa with a big area. I liked the coffee maker the most. The housekeeper was very helpful in the morning. She came by my room and freshened it up quickly and told me if I needed anything do not hesitate to ask. Great stay and a great rate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Joe L, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

My staff and I are glad that we could accomodate you during your stay with us. We know that you have many choices when coming to the area. We hope to see you again in the future. We strive all of our staff to go out of their way to make a guest's stay a memorable one.

Denita Jones
Assistant Manager

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mason? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Mason

Mason Baymont Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason Ohio
Address: 2793 Water Park Drive, Mason, OH 45040
Location: United States > Ohio > Warren County > Mason
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 19 hotels in Mason
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Mason 2*
Baymont Inn and Suite is conveniently located off exit 25 I-71. This property is under new management since March 2013. It is located One block from The Beach Water Park and one mile from Kings Island, one of the nation's premier theme parks. Baymont Inn & Suites is located only 25 minutes from the New Horseshoe Casino and Downtown Cincinnati. We offer a free scheduled shuttle service to all area attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.