“Kings island baymont” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #11 of 18 hotels in Mason

304 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Marshall, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our stay was more than just a hotel stay. I want to first say the general manager of this hotel is an exceptional professional indivdual. He showed us rooms and allowed us to tear the rooms apart due to a bad experience at another hotel in the local area. Needless to say the room was clean and not really what we expected. The hotel is clean and smelled great when you walk in the door. He even upgraded our family from a room with two queen beds to two king beds. The rate was perfect for our stay and so was the service. We will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Bernice,

It was my pleasure to allow you to check our roomos before your stay. Our number one focus here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Mason is to make your stay top priority. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thanks again for all of your kind words as they mean a lot to me and my staff.

Thanks again,

Joe Lockaby
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Good first impression when I walked in the door of this hotel. The hotel lobby smelled inviting and my room was clean and very spacious. I had a king bed with a sofa with a big area. I liked the coffee maker the most. The housekeeper was very helpful in the morning. She came by my room and freshened it up quickly and told me if I needed anything do not hesitate to ask. Great stay and a great rate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Joe L, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

My staff and I are glad that we could accomodate you during your stay with us. We know that you have many choices when coming to the area. We hope to see you again in the future. We strive all of our staff to go out of their way to make a guest's stay a memorable one.

Denita Jones
Assistant Manager
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

After reading the reviews we booked our room with this Baymont and found out that this is a great place to stay. Our stay was more than just a visit to the area for Kings Island. These nice people took really good care of us. They offered us a ride to the park on the bus that they have, gave us cookies which was a huge hit for the kids and to top it off some lemonade. Bradley was exceptional and went above and beyond for us. As I read a few of the reviews I was a little worried but I think from what we have experienced, it seems that people will complain just because they did not get their way with the hotel. Our room was nice and clean and the pool was perfect. All I can say is we will be back and look forward to our next stay at this exceptional Baymont. Keep up the hard work. Oh yeah and Sandy the breakfast lady is so sweet. What a way to make our day.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for giving us a chance here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Mason / Ohio. It makes my day that we were able to prove to you that we are a great hotel. We know that yo have many of choices of lodging to choose from especially in our area. Our number one focus for our hotel is the make our Hometown Hospitality the best service for you and all of our other guest. We are delighted that you chose us and we look forward to your future arrivals.

Thanks,

Joe Lockaby
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mason? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Mason

Address: 2793 Water Park Drive, Mason, OH 45040
Location: United States > Ohio > Warren County > Mason
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 18 hotels in Mason
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Mason 2*
Baymont Inn and Suite is conveniently located off exit 25 I-71. This property is under new management since March 2013. It is located One block from The Beach Water Park and one mile from Kings Island, one of the nation's premier theme parks. Baymont Inn & Suites is located only 25 minutes from the New Horseshoe Casino and Downtown Cincinnati. We offer a free scheduled shuttle service to all area attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason Hotel Mason
Baymont Inn And Suites Mason
Baymont Inn Mason
Best Western Mason
Mason Best Western
Mason Baymont Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason Ohio

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;