“I wouldn't stay here again!” 2 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #12 of 18 hotels in Mason
Lincolnwood, Illinois
“I wouldn't stay here again!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I wouldn't recommend this hotel. There were stains on the comforters, the elevator broke down and there were no pool towels in the pool. We certainly didn't feel welcomed!!

Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

304 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

This hotel is right next to "The Beach" waterpark and very close to Kings Island. We stayed on a Friday night in January, so it wasn't busy at all. I had a hotel coupon book, you can pick up at rest areas, and it was $45 including tax for 1 king size bed or $50 for 2 beds. I arrived at 11:30 am and could check in then. The room had a refrigerator and microwave, not the newest, but working. It was clean and no bed bugs. The hallway smelled a little bit smoky, as there were smoking rooms on our floor. There was a nice pool and hot tub as well as a fitness room. Also, there was a very good continental breakfast in the morning. Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

For special occasions or just time alone there's no better place for me to spend my quiet time than Baymont Inn & Suites, Mason, Ohio. From the time I check in for a few days of indoor swimming, relaxing quietly in my spacious room the managers, house-cleaners, and other employees are kind, gracious and willing to go the extra mile to make me, their guest, happy.

The morning breakfast offers such variety of delicious foods I have yet to sample everything they have on their menu.

The pool hours are long, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 pm and situated perfectly within the building with huge windows for an outside view. I greatly enjoy swimming indoors while watching the snow fall outside.

The hot-tub is just as inviting.

Complimentary internet access, the game room, the massage chair and on site laundry machines are all additional treats that make my stay comfortable and fun.

They've wisely reserved the top floor of the hotel for smokers which keeps everyone pleasant.

There's no better hotel for the price.

Room Tip: Rooms closest to the elevators hear a ding every so often but if you're in a hurry and do not mi...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011 via mobile

Several years ago my brother put us up for a week at a luxury hotel in Conn.
We are here at the Baymont Inn and we have been treated better in every way here than anyother place we have stayed. The staff and management make us feel at home and wonderfully taken care of. The management team in particular are an older couple who are awesome with my family. They always ask if we need anything and always have a smile for us. They keep this place in great shape and clean.Luxury feel,economy price. We are going to make this our vacation HQ and I urge everyone to do the same. This is the best place in Southwest Ohio.

• Stayed December 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Baymont while our house was being made ready and let me tell you....this place is wonderful!!!!!! We had a hot breakfast every day and the staff were wonderful. The management family were kind to my children and always had a smile and a wave for my spouse and I. The rooms were big with fresh clean linen and very comfortable beds. The price was just right too.
Please tell your friends and family to check these guys out for a week. This was an awesome time for us. The Lamberts will be back!!!!

• Stayed November 2011
Toledo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Room was very dirty, sticky stuff all over floors in various spots and on bed skirt, curtains vary dusty over AC unit, floors had dust in corners and even found toe nail clippings on the floor, it was apparent they had not been vacumed in a long time if at all. Bathroom was very dirty, my wife insisted on cleaning it before she would let our children use it. Originally booked 2 rooms for 2 nights, and had to cancel 1 room the day i checked in, and the very confused staff would not refund my money for the second room, even though they had no trouble booking the room for the rest of the weekend. Stuck paying $321.60 for 2 rooms and only used one. Pool area was very dagerouse, tile around pool was always wet and very slippery, and the kids said the bottom of the pool was slimy, mold growing all over walls and ceiling.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Marietta, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

parking lot not great for a semi to get in....the price can not be beat! $59.00....the people were freindly, the lobby was beautiful and clean..the room was clean and the bed was comfy but it was apparent that the bathroom had not been cleaned from the last person that stayed...soap shelves were covered in old slimy soap,hair in tub and cob webs on ceiling...( clean towels and new soap)..the furnishings were fairly tired looking, carpet looked new...all in all for the price I was satisfied and would prob stay again( but I would make sure I had a clean shower) I should have complained but I was tired from driving all day and just wanted some rest....this would not be a great place to take your your family and stay but for a cheap 10 hour break as I had it was ok considering the low price..

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mason? Share your experiences!