“Awesome First Visit!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 135 Restaurants in Mason
“Awesome First Visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Tourist just passing thru and decided to give Skyline a try. Very positive first time experience. The minute I walked in was greeted and told to have a seat. I explained I wanted take out to carry to hotel and tgey promptly gave me a menu and offered free samples. I ordered the 4 way spaghetti and cheese coney and jt was delicious. I'll return in the future.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lexington
“Great Chili again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is my sons favorite and the chili is so good. We had 3 ways, 4 ways and a 5 way as well as chili dogs so we tried many of the dishes.
Great atmosphere. Good clean restaurant. Great place to hang out.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
sylvania
“Same consistency every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

What I love about Skyline is that every meal you order, is the same flavor, temperature and consistency from any other skyline you go to.

Visited May 2013
Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
“Skyline Chili in Mason”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

In some ways, Skyline is Skyline, but this trip to the Skyline in Mason was particularly nice. As usual, awesome 4-Way, consistent, good and hot (temperature). The thing that set this visit apart was the incredible friendliness of the staff. They were extremely attentive and obviously were dedicated to making sure each person that dined with them enjoyed the food and their visit. Hey, and I don't even work for Skyline, I live in Illinois! This was a great place--I'd go back to this store again, even if I had to drive a little extra.

Visited March 2013
Herriman
“It's Skyline! How can you go wrong?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Whenever I come back to Cincy, I make a trip to Skyline,. Usually many times.
This time I went to this location because I was meeting an old friend. As I expected, the food was great.
This place is always busy. I know the taste and consistency is a reason. Our waitress was great and was always there to fill our drinks and give us extra oyster crackers.
Love this place!