My husband and I, along with our teenage granddaughter and her friend just spent 2 very pleasant nights here! The owner is very helpful and friendly and is most concerned about his patrons needs and comfort.Tho he hasn't owned it very long, he is making positive changes/updates to this hotel. Although slightly off the beaten path, the main attraction(kings island) is only 10 min. max and easy to drive to. The river-walk area of Cincinnati (which we visited before checking into the hotel) was only a 20 min.drive.The free breakfast is a definite draw, especially when traveling with family and the selection was super-something for any/every-one! We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Kings Island area. Thank you so much for such a great experience. PS : using the rating system below, i cannot rate restaurant because there is none, but there are several just a cpl. minutes away. Also per kids activities, there is only a pool for now, but the owners have plans for a game room to be open soon with activities to be announced! sounds like fun!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to King's Island Amusement Park, The Beach Waterpark, Heritage Oak Park, Mason Sports Park, Lebanon Sports Complex, McCgee Sports Courts,Linden Tennis Center, The Golf Center, Miami Valley Gaming Casino and only 20 miles from downtown Cincinnati. Also in close proximity to all major businesses in Mason, OH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn Mason Hotel Mason
- Best Inn Mason
- Quality Inn & Suites Mason Ohio