“great location, great service, very economical” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Mason

You added Quality Inn & Suites Mason to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Mason
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4110 State Road 42, Mason, OH 45040-1931 (Formerly Americas Best Inn Mason)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Mason
Wabash, Indiana
“great location, great service, very economical”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I, along with our teenage granddaughter and her friend just spent 2 very pleasant nights here! The owner is very helpful and friendly and is most concerned about his patrons needs and comfort.Tho he hasn't owned it very long, he is making positive changes/updates to this hotel. Although slightly off the beaten path, the main attraction(kings island) is only 10 min. max and easy to drive to. The river-walk area of Cincinnati (which we visited before checking into the hotel) was only a 20 min.drive.The free breakfast is a definite draw, especially when traveling with family and the selection was super-something for any/every-one! We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Kings Island area. Thank you so much for such a great experience. PS : using the rating system below, i cannot rate restaurant because there is none, but there are several just a cpl. minutes away. Also per kids activities, there is only a pool for now, but the owners have plans for a game room to be open soon with activities to be announced! sounds like fun!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lima, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stayed for one night and it was great! Key card didn't work at first and they quickly got me a new one and even switched my room because of noisy neighbors. They let the kids swim a little late since we got in later than we expected. The rooms for fully furnished and very clean. Harry was really helpful and pleasant! We look forward to staying here again

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hackettstown, NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Internet never worked at this hotel. The night I got there I went to the desk and complained the man at the desk said "well I'm on it now". Every time I went out it I had to login to it. I went down a second time and he told me he reset the router. He then told me that if it doesn't he then gave me a phone number to call. It never did work but by then it was late so I went to bed. The man who checked me out did say he was going to call tech support himself and see what could be done because somebody came down and complained also. The ONLY ice machine at the hotel was broken. The first guy told me it was broken and other guy told me it was fixed come back in twenty minutes. Well after 30 minutes then the other guy said oh it is broken. Nice location though. Except for those two problems everything else was ok. Breakfast was ok.

Room Tip: Internet isn't that great.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Had booked a room at a nearby "resort", only to be disgusted upon arrival - have already left a review on them as well! Called Quality Inn and Mgr was awesome, got us a room, dinner options (which were awesome) and a hot breakfast the next morning. Above and beyond anything I have ever experienced and I will stay again! Place was well kept, clean and very tidy. Will recommend to anyone going to Kings Island to stay here!

• Stayed May 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed here one night as we were on our way back home just passing through. We used a coupon that was in one of those Red Guides that we picked up at a rest area. No problem using the coupon, it was an amazing deal too!! The first thing we noticed in the room was how clean it was and very well stocked! The service was great and very friendly, breakfast was good and the temperature in the room was nice! All in all, our family would recommend staying here and would gladly stay here again! Keep up the good work Patel family!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Laurel, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The hotel was very quiet and comfortable. My ten and twelve year old loved the indoor pool each night after long days of sight-seeing in nearby Cincinnati and Dayton. Mr. Patel, the owner, was very friendly and accomadating. The hotel is a bit dated, but Mr. Patel is working on updating. Our room was comfortable, freshly painted and had new bedding that is different from the photographs I had seen. Good breakfast with hot selections as well as fruit and yogurt. My children and I had a nice, quiet comfy stay at this hotel at an affordable price. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Nitro, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We booked this hotel for a last minute weekend trip with our 2 year old. We were going to an event in downtown Cincinnati but wanted to stay away from the congestion of the city. This hotel was in a quiet area, it was affordable, and it had an indoor pool for the kiddo. The first thing I noticed was the service. The owner was absolutely amazing and friendly. He made sure our stay was a good one and I have never seen someone go so above and beyond for the guests. I really felt at home here. We had a great trip and it was mostly due to the friendly staff. The room was clean and I don't know if it was just me being exhausted from toting a 2 year old all day or what, but the king size bed was so comfortable. The pool was clean and the breakfast was yummy. You obviously get what you pay for, so if you are one of those picky people who want everything to be perfect and fancy, maybe not the hotel for you, but if you are looking for an affordable hotel with all the basics and the most friendly staff on the planet, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Mason? Share your experiences!