“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Mason to your Saves list
Orbitz.com Expedia.com
Days Inn Mason
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5310 Bardes Road, I-71 At Exit #19, Fields Ert, Mason, OH 45040   |
Ranked #15 of 19 hotels in Mason
Sauk Rapids
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I tried to reach this Days Inn for 2 days-on one call to them I held for 17 minutes! Run-down outside but room was actually okay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cleveland, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place is a dump.... I am 45years old and this is the worst hotel I have ever been to. This place allows pets in there rooms. The room reaked of urine dirty carpet etc.. If you don't mine sleeping in a bed were dogs and others pet have been this your place. It also took about a month to get a refund. If you planning a trip to Kings Island take my advice "dont be cheap"

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
gmdaysinnmason, General Manager at Days Inn Mason, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
I am sorry your experience was not what you had expected, but be assured as the new General Manager i intend to address all problems as they are brought to my attention. Our property has gone through some renovation, so many of these past problems have been handled. We hope that you would be willing to come back and see us.
Loveland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I got the three day 20% off deal well they charged me wrong over $35 dollars more. I've left my name and number and gone up there personally and still haven't been able to talk with the manager. I think I've been very nice especially considering there were ants and roaches in the bathroom, the wifi didn't work the whole time we were there, and no hot water for our showers in the morning. But I wasn't even going to mention any of that but now with their lack of customer service I'm done being nice. Never coming here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Mason? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Mason

Address: 5310 Bardes Road, I-71 At Exit #19, Fields Ert, Mason, OH 45040
Location: United States > Ohio > Warren County > Mason
Ranked #15 of 19 hotels in Mason
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Mason 2*
Be ready to be pampered at our Days Inn Kings Island. With our excellent customer service and attention to detail, you will feel like a celebrity. Conveniently located off interstate I-71 exit 19 you are within a short distance of all attractions, businesses, theaters and the largest Shopping Mall in Cincinnati. Featuring many upscale stores including Nordstrom and many fine restaurants. The Days Inn is only minutes from Kings Island and other major attractions. Whether for business or pleasure, let us take care of your lodging needs. A small pet fee is applicable. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Mason reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Mason, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.