I'm a Marriott Elite member, so I stayed here several times for business over the Summer.
Great amenities and very close to P&G. Clean and inviting, friendly staff. Convenient parking. Lively restaurant & bar.
Room Service was cold & had to call & "remind" them after waiting an hour for my order. $12 personal pizza was still frozen in the middle. Housekeeping was terrible, leaving ditry dishes & not replacing towels or coffee many times. I complained, but it was never remedied. Highspeed internet is only available for a fee.
For the price - about $160 per night, there are better options nearby. Try Marriott Springhill Suites, $40 less per night, free internet & free breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio and minutes from offices, attractions, shopping and more, the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast is an ideal destination for every traveler. Guests enjoy our family-friendly hotel, offering spacious rooms with all the comforts of home, an outdoor pool and casual American cuisine at RiverCity Grille & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.