“Gone Downhill” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Gone Downhill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel has gone downhill in night front desk service and rooms are in need of updating.We checked in late on a rainy night and had to "beg" for a toothbrush and paste. Did not catch her name, young blonde, snippy attitude. I was very disappointed.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Micah F, Manager at Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I would like to apologize for the service you had in your most recent stay with us at Cincinnati Marriott Northeast. That type of service is not what you expect and that's not the type of service I expect from myself or from my team. Please accept this apology and I can ensure that if you choose to stay with us again in the future an issue like this will not come up again. If you would like to plan another stay please contact me personally and I would love to make your stay perfect. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Marriott Northeast has the friendliest staff I've ever encountered. My company has people stay at this hotel every week and told me it was a great! This was my first time staying and I was blown away. The service is excellent and made me feel very welcomed. Kierstin?, from the front desk was wonderful. She gave great recommendations to restaurants in the area and even made me a drink from Starbucks after it was already closed. She was always happy and asked me how my stay was going almost every day. Other hotels could learn a thing or two from Marriott Northeast.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Plainfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Marriott NE is a great hotel. The service is perfect from the front desk, housekeeping to the wait staff and bartenders. Very clean, full service hotel. Very comfortable beds.

My company also hosts many events at this hotel and it is always very professional and well done by the Marriott.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
AGM2010, General Manager at Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Julie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with others your thoughts of our Hotel. We are just delighted that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and we look forward to your next trip to Cincinnati.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can make any arrangements for you in the upcoming months.

Happy Holidays and we hope to see you again real soon.

Michael Hogan | General Manager
Michael.Hogan2@marriott.com
Santa Clara, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a run of the mill standard Marriott hotel. The staff are all very friendly and helpful and make you feel welcome. The lobby has the smell of chlorine from the water fountain in the lobby. The rooms are average, nothing special or noteworthy. The concierge lounge has a weird layout with only a few tables for sitting down at which fell up very quickly during the mornings. The hotel itself seems to be a bit dated in style and decor but otherwise is a good hotel for a business stay or just passing through.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
JohnBrinkleyII, Manager at Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
JHake10,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we performed; any feedback at all is phenomenal as it helps us grow as a company.

I apologize for not meeting and then exceeding your expectations. While we do function as a business hotel during the week, we constantly have guests coming for vacations and family events. As a manager, I want to make sure that each guest has the same experience when they stay, a memorable one.

You will be happy to know that we are getting ready to undertake a renovation of our guest rooms. Upon completion, the renovation will add a breath of fresh air to our guest rooms giving them that much needed facelift. I would love to invite you back to our property once the renovations have been completed so you can see our updated property.

John
AGM Cincinnati Marriott Northeast
Loveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice place. Beds very comfortable. Desk person very nice. Brought coffee to our room for us. Breakfast very good. Food hot. Waitress excellent. Only disappointment was there was no hot tub. amenities very nice.

Room Tip: all rooms good.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel over a dozen times. Each time I have brought at least one soccer team with me. Easily anywhere from 20-40 families. The entire staff has always been professional & courteous. The rooms are clean and parking is easy. I've worked with Lisa countless times over the years & she is a gem.

• Stayed April 2014
AGM2010, General Manager at Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, responded to this review, November 21, 2014
LL,

So glad that you have taken the time to share your feedback on the numerous visits to the Mason, Ohio area. We are blessed with some of the best recreational opportunities in the region and we love being a part of all these events.

We look forward to your visit in the spring (or sooner!) and hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Thank you again...

Mike Hogan
DuBois, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

This was by far one of the best Marriott's I have ever stayed at. The customer service was excellent! From Houskeeping to Food Service I couldn't of ask for anything more. Everyone was so friendly and always willing to answer a question! My husband and I had dinner in the restaurant, and enjoyed every thing. If I ever have to back to this area this will be my hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
AGM2010, General Manager at Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, responded to this review, November 7, 2014
deborah1954,

We Love, Loved having you!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with the rest of the world. We hope to see you again very soon and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future.

Michael Hogan

Been to Cincinnati Marriott Northeast? Share your experiences!