We stayed in a few hotels in the area during a business trip, this one was chosen after a not so good time at another hotel. Booked because of the Brand and the reviews, customer service was first class in fact we all said there was to many staff, they even stand at the door way to wave you off, nice touch but not really needed. Probably why the hotel is one of the most expensive in the area.
We were surprised to see it had been renovated in 2009, by the decor it looks much older, not very modern or traditional and very busy. Bed are ok, rooms a little tired and wifi expensive if not part of the package and very slow. We didn't have breakfast as we thought it was to expensive.
Would I go back, hmm no there are better hotels in the area which offer more modern, fresher surroundings.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio and minutes from offices, attractions, shopping and more, the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast is an ideal destination for every traveler. Guests enjoy our family-friendly hotel, offering spacious rooms with all the comforts of home, an outdoor pool and casual American cuisine at RiverCity Grille & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.