Overall the accommodations are comfortable: the beds are good, for example. The staff are nice. It's the details which show what the hotel is really made of.
For example: the food! It is absolutely execrable. Grilled chicken is a tiny leg and thigh which comes to the room with a giant steak knife, and you need it! The seasoning is something freezedried, like Mrs. Dash but even more packaged-tasting, and it's the same stuff on everything, in the salad dressing and on the cooked vegetables. Some kind of all-purpose JW Marriott dried seasoning. Terrible! Dessert involved a chocolate sauce which, if blindfolded, the taster would never be able to identify as such. And "coffee"? Unless you are there when the lobby Starbucks kiosk is open, don't even bother. Like the chocolate dipping sauce, you can't taste anything in it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio and minutes from offices, attractions, shopping and more, the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast is an ideal destination for every traveler. Guests enjoy our family-friendly hotel, offering spacious rooms with all the comforts of home, an outdoor pool and casual American cuisine at RiverCity Grille & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio