My husband and I stayed here for a two-day visit to King's Island and we were beyond pleased! It was all of a 3 minute drive from King's Island. The staff were absolutely wonderful and friendly. I do recommend reservations during peak King's Island season as we learned they were sold out.
We got a king room and paid $145. For that price you would think there would be a fridge and microwave, but there wasn't in our room, so keep that in mind if you need one. Other than that, the room was very nice. The bed was super super comfortable. I liked that the comforter was down-filled with a duvet cover which they wash after every guest, which is rare in a hotel. The shower was also very nice. The only complaint was that the number of cable channels was kinda limited. My husband and I don't have cable at home, so when we stay in hotels (especially one at this price) we look forward to watching tv. We were so worn out after the park though, that we we weren't awake for too long.
We did order a late dinner from room service and it was phenomenal!! When we placed our order, we were told it would be about an hour. We were pleasantly surprised when it was delivered only 30 minutes later! I got the Mac and Fries cheeseburger that was very good. My husband got the Pork Belly Cubano on a pretzel bun and it was just to die for! Oh man!
We didn't have time to check out the pools or other amenities. We were also impressed that even though the hotel was full of lacrosse players there for a tournament, we didn't have any issues with noise.
We will definitely stay here again next time we come to King's Island!
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio and minutes from offices, attractions, shopping and more, the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast is an ideal destination for every traveler. Guests enjoy our family-friendly hotel, offering spacious rooms with all the comforts of home, an outdoor pool and casual American cuisine at RiverCity Grille & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.