“Two pools” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 18 hotels in Mason
Indianapolis
“Two pools”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

What a nice property and friendly staff. Stayed the weekend and enjoyed the great outdoor pool. There is also an indoor pool so no matter the weather there is a pool to enjoy. The staff are friendly and very helpful especially Courtney in the lounge who made some great food suggestions.

• Stayed May 2013
dlanterman, General Manager at Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
IndyGuy -

Thanks for taking the time to recognize our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon.

Safe travels.

149 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Cleveland, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

First, I believe this Marriott is owned by the same franchisee who has other Marriott's in the Cincy area. Let's just say whoever is in charge of their customer service should be hired by Marriott corporate. Service is top notch. Everyone is always smiling and offering to help. Amazing service for a Marriott.

The hotel itself is ok. The rooms could use a bit of an update. I heard it was built to be a Holiday Inn but did not open as one and Marriott got it instead. The fountain in the lobby can be a bit loud to try to conduct business.

The food is above average for a hotel restaurant. The Street Tacos were incredibly good and their lunch buffet is a bargain. Overall, would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
dlanterman, General Manager at Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review us! You are correct, we operate several hotels in Cincinnati. Your comments are much appreciated. You will be happy to know, our hotel is scheduled for guestroom upgrades in the fourth quarter of 2013. I hope you will be back to enjoy them.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team as well as sister Cincinnati Marriott hotels. I know you have a choice of hotels when you travel. Thank you for selecting the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast!
Sylvania, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Stayed here recently with a baseball team. The hotel staff was very service oriented and somewhat patient given the number of kids running around. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel could use some updating. Back door to hotel was broken when I tried to enter with my key. Looked like someone tried to enter without a key. Would definitely stay here again. Decent workout facility and indoor pool as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
dlanterman, General Manager at Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thanks for the response. I especially appreciate the feedback regarding the back door. I have personally inspected it with my engineering team. We hope that you're tournament was a success! Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to serve you again next season.

Cincinnati Marriott NE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have to say, I'm still in shock about how pleased I was with my hotel
Stay this weekend. The hotel was in a great location, clean, inviting, & obviously well run with an emphasis on making customers happy. We stayed with my son's soccer team & I was pleased at every turn...from the front desk/checkout, to the attention to detail regarding how they welcomed sports teams, to
the facilities...I could go on & on. However, I am most impressed about something they actually did wrong! We returned to our room about 3:00 after a long day of soccer to find our room still had not been serviced. I proceeded to call the front desk & report that our room had inadvertently been missed (we saw housekeeping just a few doors down before we left). First, I got at immediate apology. Then, someone came within minutes to make the beds & provide fresh towels. Then, they returned a few hours later to check if we needed anything else. Then, we received a phone message from the manager of the hotel, apologizing & requesting that we call
Him directly if we had any other issues, along with informing us our Marriott rewards account would be credited with 500 pts. THEN, the next morning we received a card under our door with another apology & a voucher for a free Starbucks drink. THEN, I received another email of apology!!! I know people make mistakes. It happens, it just does. But, when an establishment goes to this length to make a wrong, right, they have won a lifelong customer in me! Another member of my son's team mentioned at checkout there was a small ant issue in her room, and the clerk refused to charge her for 1 out of her 2 night's stay! I was thoroughly impressed with this hotel. Someone in-charge is doing something right & it's trickling down. This single stay made a Marriott customer out of me...I'll Pass every other hotel around, if there is Marriott in sight.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We believe that a problem is simply an opportunity to create a loyal customer for life. I'm happy to see that our team exceeded your expectations. You and your business matter. Thank your selecting the Marriott NE!!

At your service,

Knoxville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

One of our favorite hotel experiences. The staff of this hotel are amazing, in their training, attitude, and helpfulness. It's a pretty property, located near all of Mason's commercial and business parks, nicely decorated and comfortable.
Did I mention the staff? Examples: My wife was going down the corridor to get ice, and an assistant manager she passed asked to get the ice for her, and brought it to the room. On our first stay we booked late and got a room close to the elevator, with a little noise. When we returned two weeks later for another stay, and reported that, we were upgraded with an apology, to the concierge level.
A highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Susieq71 -

Thank you very much! My team appreciates the kind words. We hope to serve you again on your next trip to Cincinnati!

At your service,

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

It appears the other reviewers have said it all but I was so impressed with the people at this hotel I had to write a review.
These people could - and I wish they would!- teach all other hotel employees how to treat their customers. First, a warm and welcoming check in where the staffer came around to the front of the counter to hand me my room key and further, she walked me to the elevator! Impressive! Lunchtime restaurant servers, host and manager were exemplary: chatting, providing useful trivia about the menu, and checking in on me throughout the meal. While all of this could certainly be trainable the thing I think sets them apart is I truly believe they were being authentic in their desire to make my stay a good one.
The hotel is an older property in a niche location away from the city, but I would stay here again when in the area simply to be welcomed back into this wonderful environment the nice folks here have created.

• Stayed April 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This older Marriott needs a facelift; however the service has been very impressive. Whenever there is an issue, the staff is all over the problem. The staff takes Platinum Members very seriously and they are not afraid to go above and beyond to remedy a situation.
The concierge lounge is better than other Marriott's and Debbie is wonderful. She makes you feel at home when away from home. Dave is the GM and he is a level-headed leader that wants to ensure your stay is very pleasant.

Room Tip: The rooms away from elevator and concierge lounge are quieter