First, I believe this Marriott is owned by the same franchisee who has other Marriott's in the Cincy area. Let's just say whoever is in charge of their customer service should be hired by Marriott corporate. Service is top notch. Everyone is always smiling and offering to help. Amazing service for a Marriott.
The hotel itself is ok. The rooms could use a bit of an update. I heard it was built to be a Holiday Inn but did not open as one and Marriott got it instead. The fountain in the lobby can be a bit loud to try to conduct business.
The food is above average for a hotel restaurant. The Street Tacos were incredibly good and their lunch buffet is a bargain. Overall, would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Hotel Mason
- Marriott Mason
- Marriott Hotel Mason
- Mason Marriott
- Cincinnati Marriott Northeast Mason, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the suburb of Mason, Ohio and minutes from offices, attractions, shopping and more, the Cincinnati Marriott Northeast is an ideal destination for every traveler. Guests enjoy our family-friendly hotel, offering spacious rooms with all the comforts of home, an outdoor pool and casual American cuisine at RiverCity Grille & Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Cincinnati Marriott Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.