“Thrill seekers wanted...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 attractions in Mason
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The largest theme and water park in the U.S. Midwest offers more than 40 thrill rides including riding a tornado on "Delirium" and taking a white-knuckle ride on a runaway train.
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
27 attraction reviews
“Thrill seekers wanted...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Back in 2001, is when I visited with my family. My cousin and I were so excited because this is the theme park the Brady's ran through with Mike's lost plans. Yes, we were geeks.

This park has a lot, a lot of roller coasters, with plenty of other rides for the whole family. My favorite, can't remember the name, went backwards and forwards. And like others, a variety of food options. If remembering correctly, it was pretty clean. Need a fun time while visiting Cincinnati, and it's open for the season. Check it out, worth the price.

Visited November 2012

Ooltewah, Tennessee
21 attraction reviews
“What a great time !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Kings Island has rides for the whole family. The kids area has a huge variety of rides for kids of all ages. My favorite is the Scooby Doo ride...my kids love this one too. It is always the first ride that we hit when we arrive at the park. King's Island also has many rides for the adults whether you like it slow or fast King's Island has it all.

Visited July 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Love those Roller Coasters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We enjoyed all of the rides - and the wait times in the lines weren't horrible this time of the year. The Halloween Haunt was a blast!

Visited October 2013
“What a great place to visit !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

A group of friends and I visited Kings Island. This was my first time visiting and their 2nd and 4th times. We visited during the Halloween Days. I am not the heights kinda person but there was a couple rides that was mild. The staff was very friendly, was very helpful with any question we had. The gronds was very clean along with all the bathrooms. They had monsters walking around after dark, they were very friendly and scary at thr same time. It was a great visit for the first time. Love it so m I ch that we now have season tickets for next year. Cant wait to come back and looking forward to an even better time.

“Fun overall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I loved the Diamondback, the park is clean, and all rides sans one was great. I HATED the flight hawk. You just dangle there held only by a harness. I had my only panic attack ever on this.

Visited October 2013