“Nice Memorial Day Weekend Getaway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5070 Natorp Boulevard, Mason, OH 45040 (Formerly AmeriSuites)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Free Breakfast & WIFI
Ranked #5 of 19 hotels in Mason
GreenLeadersBronze level
Danville, West Virginia
“Nice Memorial Day Weekend Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We decided just a couple of days before the weekend to go to Kings Island for the weekend. I had originally booked a different hotel but called to cancel it and decided to stay here because it was closer. The location is great. Lot's of restaurants & such in the area. This place is super nice and staff was really friendly. Me & my daughter used the exercise facility & it was equally nice. Our room was plenty big enough for me & my family. The only complaint that I have is that we could hear kids running up and down the hall all hours of the night. I normally wouldn't complain about something like that but, this is a pet friendly hotel & we brought our little dog with us. Someone called to complain saying our dog was barking & it was like 8pm at night. I also heard another dog barking & I wonder if they called on that dog also? I told the manager that he was barking at all those kids running up and down the halls that to him he thought someone was knocking at the door. I understand people don't want to hear dogs barking when they're trying to sleep, but this was at 8pm at night & they should've thought about that before they stayed in a "pet friendly" hotel. I really liked the hotel, but doubt i will stay again because we were told if it continued we would have to leave.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
loraberry,

Thank You very much for your recent stay and review of the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. I apologize about the complaint on your dog but please understand that we have to ensure the comfort and satisfaction for all our guest's staying in the hotel no matter the time. I do hope that you give us another chance next time you are in Mason Ohio.

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and we would go back for sure. The location is ideal, we went to Kings Island, Ikea and Jungle Jims. There is also a Greaters ice cream store in the same parking lot which was handy. Our room was nice but small and the bathroom was tiny, so tiny it was hard to get in and shut the door. The toilet is in the same area as the shower too. We used the pool and thought it was nice, they have beach towels out for guests use too. The breakfest which is included is really better than most, we ate there both mornings. This does seem to be a hot hotel for groups which we shared the hotel with what felt like 1,000 teens but the hotel seemed to handle the crowd well. All in all we had a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
aconner08,

I appreciate your business and review about your recent stay. I am glad to see you were able to have so much fun and do so many things while staying in the Mason area. My team and I hope to see you again next time you are in the Mason area!!
Burnaby, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here late last month while nearing the end of a 5-day road trip. This was my first stay at a Hyatt Place and I was pleasantly surprised. Staff were busy but quickly took care of me, just walking in off the street.
Room was more than I expected. I really enjoyed the LARGE flat screen TV that could be viewed in the living area or bedroom area. Everything was gorgeous, bed was super comfortable, and the room itself was very spacious and laid out in a very well thought-out manner.
Breakfast, included with the room, was very good. Of course, the hot food was not quite as beautiful as on the hotel's professional pictures, but it was rather "gourmet" and delicious all the same. I was surprised and the number of young professionals at breakfast early on. I was happy to have the pool to myself for a delightful morning swim then enjoy breakfast after the in-crowd was "out"!
I eagerly signed up for Hyatt's rewards program and look forward to staying with one of their hotels again soon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
mcbill58,

Thank You very much for your recent review and stay at the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast. We appreaciate the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again when you pass through Cincinnati!!
Sciotoville, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. Very clean and nice. Air conditioning was not working fully, but it was not hot enough to matter too terribly. Staff was friendly, recommended events happening in the area. We didn't eat from there new menu, but breakfast was nice.

• Stayed March 2013
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stayed here in March 2013 on a business trip. This was the first time that I stayed in a Hyatt Place and I really enjoyed my stay. The check-in process was expedient and the staff was friendly. The rooms were modern and clean, with comfortable beds. The breakfast bar, which was included in with the price of the room, was better than what I expected. I would definitely stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Benzboy06,

Thank You very much for your recent stay and review of the property. I am glad to know that you were completely satisfied we look forward to your next visit to the property.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

There were a few issues with our stay but they were handled great by the staff and that's why this place got 4 stars along with the price! Great location, right near shopping and every chain restaurant you could think of. This is a busy hotel, therefor if a little bit of noise bothers you, you might be in trouble. I don't mean kids running and screaming down the halls, just that hotel walls are extremely thin and guests leaving and entering the rooms can be distracting. The hotel staff was great and very accommodating to us. They do have late night dining BUT its not room service, you have to go down to the lobby order your food and then wait and then take it up yourself. Yes this is odd but the food was good. I would stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Sandusky, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed 2 nights under my travel agent rate at the Hyatt Place in August 2012 for a shopping trip to Ikea and for a concert at Riverbend.
The staff was very nice and helpful. Always asked if we needed directions and even poked fun at my Cleveland Browns shirt =)
The room was a great size and was immaculate. The king bed was incredibly comfortable and we both slept well. The bathrooms at Hyatt Place Hotels are small, but I knew that coming in, so that is not a complaint at all. The only thing that was even a slight problem was the low water pressure.. but it wasn't something I brought up because it didn't matter to us.
Breakfast was pretty darn good! I had an egg sandwich, oatmeal and fruit and it was all fresh and the breakfast area was modern and very clean.
The hotel is easy to find and has good access to many restaurants and activities.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bo H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Hillary N,

I appreciate your business and your great comments about the facility and staff. We look forward to your next visit to the Hyatt Place Cincinnati Northeast.

Been to Hyatt Place Cincinnati-Northeast? Share your experiences!