We just checked in to this hotel a few hours ago. The lobby is very nice. My kids were excited to go see the pool which is designed very well. I walked in to see with them and the smell is unbearable! I am not sure what it is but it smells like a dirty dog lives here. That was my first thought, that they keep dogs in this area for some reason? I do not know if I am going to let my kids swim here? Not much bothers them but I do not think I can sit in there and watch them. I am normally not real sensitive to smell but WOW! As we proceeded to our room the smells throughout the place are really bad. I am now sitting on the bed and it appears to be the absolute cheapest mattress you can buy. The toilet seat top looks like someone has used it as a work bench? Overall this place is pretty bad! I am not sure if there are other places here in Marietta any nicer but they could not be much worse. We are staying tonight and tomorrow night with a large group so we will suck it up and stay with the group. I am dreading the tonight and tomorrow night and cannot wait to get home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have many amenities such as microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards on site laundry with the largest indoor heated pool and 10 person spa in the area. We have worked very hard to improve the hotel! With all that we have put into it and the new management that it is under I hope you all enjoy your stay at the newly remodeled Comfort Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Marietta Hotel Marietta
- Marietta Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Marietta, Ohio