“Nice comfortable room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   700 Pike Street, Marietta, OH 45750 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #7 of 10 hotels in Marietta
Michigan
“Nice comfortable room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Inn on our way to Lynchburg VA on Dec. 23rd (2013). Check in was a breeze without an advance reservation. Nice room with a senior rate. Breakfast was hot and cold items so a lot to choose from.
The only problem was the front desk area was extremely cold. Not sure what the problem was, but even the staff had a heater to help keep them warm. I'm sure that problem has since been fixed. Check out was fast and easy as well. Price was moderate.
Yes, we would stay there again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: we chose a room on top floor. found it nice and quite.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel once a year for the past five or six years when I am traveling for Christmas. Each year, the quality of the hotel slips. This year was the worst. Upon checking in, I asked for a king bed. When I got to you the room, it was two doubles. I called the desk and they were happy to change rooms for me stating that Housekeeping had that room in the system wrong. (really) The second room they gave me was not clean and the bed was not made. I had to switch rooms again. The next room was ok, showed signs of wear and tear, and mattresses that looked like they were twenty years old! I was tired so I kept the room. I had to call the desk for a remote for the tv. Then had to call for a second one that would work. There was toothpaste in the carpet from a previous guest in the room and the floors throughout the building were dirty or had water from malfunctioning ice machines. If I wasn't traveling with my dog, I would have checked out and looked for another hotel. But I had traveled all day and its hard to find someplace that will take pets. I stripped the cover and blanket off the bed and went to sleep.

When I got out of bed in the morning I felt as if I had spider webs on my arms, only to find a number of very long black hairs clinging to me! (I have short blonde hair). I this point I just left. Didn't trust the in room coffee maker to be clean or the free breakfast. I didn't even want to use the shower or towels.

Traveling as a single woman, I also did not feel too safe in the area as the hotel had a lot of transit workers staying there and very few families as it had on past stays.

I will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Tip for a good room? A different hotel
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was recently in town for a family funeral. It was a very somber reason for travel, but the staff at this hotel were delightful. It helps to be greeted with a contagious smile, laughter, and overall great attitude. The young lady who checked us in, I believe her name was Kelstin. She was amazing. We had so many questions about the hotel amenities, sites outside the hotel, and directions to get to the funeral home. She answered each question perfectly. She printed us directions, made we knew how to get to our room, offered us luggage assistance. We had nothing but nice things to say about her. The hotel rooms were pleasant, very clean. My kids loved the hot tub and pool. I would absolutely come back again l

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Marietta, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was really nice. The rooms, pool and hot tube were very clean and nice . The best part was the customer service . To walk in a hotel and be greeted with a smile by the young girl working the desk was wonderful. Kelstin was very helpful, nice and made us feel welcome. With service like that, we will be back.

• Stayed December 2013
Weston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

the hotel is clean rooms are nice the front desk people are great but one is very knowledgeable her name is kelstin she always has a answer for any question u may have and is very helpful the pool and the hot tub is great I would for sure stay again and will be back for every stay while working in ohio

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stay here often and every time im greated by kelstin at the front desk and she is soooo polite and sweet girl. Will be coming back for sure. Kelatin has that smile that greats you befor she even saya hi can I help you.

• Stayed December 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I've been here for 4 days now and I am very impressed not your typical Comfort Inn. Very clean rooms, comfortable beds, and the staff is willing to do anything to help you out. Very nice pool and hot tub area small exercise room and the continental breakfast is above par with biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, make your own waffles Plus yogurts breads and bagels and plenty of coffee and juice more than I expect in a normal continental breakfast. I have to stay another 4-5 days glad it's a nice place

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!