“new fav place to stay!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   700 Pike Street, Marietta, OH 45750 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Marietta
florence kentucky
“new fav place to stay!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2011

this started out as a work related stay and ended up being a mini vacation. the rooms were very clean, spacious and well put together. Our bed was amazingly soft, the towels were nice and fluffy. the pool area is very large with almost a tropical feel. the breakfast in the morning was very filling. everything was maintained and kept clean. the hotel staff was very friendly and ready to accomadate. they turned a very stressful business trip into a lovely relaxing stay. i will definitly be returning in the future.

Room Tip: the rooms to the right have a view of a wooded area with a small creek.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Romulus, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Well the hotel has had a face lift with some cosmetic work on the inside. The hallways have not had as much attention as the lobby or the rooms. I think I could say the same for the bathroom too. The hotel was fine for the price. BUT I stayed in room 302 and the bed was very hard and if you like hard beds never mind this. The shower was also crappy. I had lukewarm (at best) showers for two days. I told the front desk each time where they said that is impossible since they have two large capacity heaters. That did me no good since my shower was not hot. I almost went to the pool to take a bath :) The TV and desk were great along the business center. The breakfast was a little below par and the restaurant attached was also just on par.

Room Tip: Maybe a lower floor to be closer to the pool if you need a warmer shower/bath
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Warwick, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

This was an ok place to stay but there's a smell of sulfur water, or something, when you enter the lobby and again in my room (103). It's not offensive enough to make you want to leave but it gets your attention. The lobby is otherwise very neat and clean, so is the room. The bathroom is clean, the bed is comfortable. I have stayed at many Comfort Inn's and have to say this is the best breakfast I've ever seen at a Comfort. Eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, yogurt. Very well done.

Would I stay here again? Yes, but only if I was getting a free night with my Choice Privileges points. I'd stay at the Microtel Inn down the street. It's just as nice without the smell and it's cheaper. Although the breakfast isn't as good. Tradeoff I guess.

Room Tip: Rm 103 is nice. Although, there's no view out the wndow and you can hear people outside.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Beverly, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times this year on business. The front desk staff was great, the check in was fast and the rooms are spacious and clean.Our company utilizes this hotel on our outages and generally have 6 to 20 rooms at one time and with the resturant and bar on the location makes it nice when you work long days. The people who work at both the resturant and hotel really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. If you like to swim or exercise my technicians brag about the facilities especially the heated pool in the cold weather

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

Generally, I like to stay with Comfort Inn because of their reputation and promise to offer a clean and nice room. My stay at Comfort Inn in Marietta was no exception. After almost 9 hours on the road, I was ready to hit the bed. When I pulled my car in the parking lot, I was impressed with the location and the look. The lobby was clean and nice. Check in was quick and the staff was courteous. In the room, the bed was quite comfortable. The carpet was clean and furniture in the room well organized. I slept a sound sleep; no noises from the next room. The shower worked fine in the morning. Enough towels stocked. The breakfast (yes it is free!!) was good and plentiful. I had another long day drive ahead of me so I just sat in the pool area while slowly sipping my coffee. After enjoying a nice and relaxing morning in the pool area, I was ready to hit the road again. I fully enjoyed my stay at this hotel and will stay here every time I am driving through Marietta . A nice, clean and peaceful place to stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

I stayed here for a week this past summer of 2011 attending some conventions. I had a good time with no major problems... Rooms were clean, TV & remote worked, shower was great, bathroom spotless, bed very comfortable... elevator worked well.. basic continental breakfast was adequate, albeit in the same humid area as the indoor pool. Very nice indoor lobby decor and big! The inside restaurant (separate ownership} really seems to be more bar orientated, but in any event way overcharges for a way undersized pizza. However, there are plenty of other places to eat and shop on this major strip of Marietta. Last, but certainly not least, I thought the staff to be very friendly and courteous throughout, and the front desk manager, assistant GM Elizabeth West, I found in particular to be a very resourceful and competent overseer of hotel affairs. My stay was quite satisfactory and I will return again.

Room Tip: ask for a room near the elevator
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Brighton, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

My wife and I were unable to find a better hotel after ten hours on the road. Everything was booked. Looks nice from the outside and the lobby is very nice. The room was freshly carpeted with new furniture, but the walls and bathroom were in sore need of and update. Really nasty. The "breakfast" area was dirty and no one was there to clean up like they do at a Hampton or Marriot. I guess you get what you pay for. Avoid at all cost.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!