“PERFECT” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Marietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Roanoke
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We really like this chain because it's relatively new and nicely maintained. But if you choose the single Queen bed room it is a very cramped space that I wouldn't recommend for a couple. We decided to stay in the room rather than pay the extra money for more space. The lighting in the room consists of two "can" lights in the ceiling and a full bank of lights above the back of the bed that is 'all on' or all off---no in between. This may be a minor point for some but it does make watching the flat screen TV problematic.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I spent two nights at the Microtel property in Marietta, Ohio. I was in the area visiting family for the Christmas holidays. I was spending most of my time with my family so I just needed a place to sleep and take a shower.

I was impressed! Over the last 12 months I have spent at least 50 nights in a hotel room so I know what a good hotel looks like – this is a good hotel. It is a very straight forward place to stay. I have stayed in five star hotels in cities like Washington DC, Los Angles, San Francisco, Dallas, Chicago, and Atlanta. This hotel doesn’t have valet parking and a concierge to help you get tickets to a Broadway show but it is a great place to spend a night. There is plenty of parking and it was well lite. There are restaurants nearby like Bob Evans, Applebee’s and many local places. Again, you are not going to find a five star restaurant but you will find some decent places to eat. Marietta is a small town with small town charm.

When I arrived the clerk at the front desk already had all the paperwork and keys ready. It took less than a minute to check in! He was friendly and professional. I think his name was Ben.

The room was very clean and I had plenty of space. The entire hotel was very clean. I thought the hotel had been recently open and was shocked to learn it had been open for over three years. The free Wi-Fi worked well. Last summer I stayed at a Marriott in Richmond, VA that charged $12.00 a day for Wi-Fi that didn’t work as well as the system at this hotel. By the way … I thought it was insane to charge $12.00 a day for Wi-Fi considering the amount of money I was paying for the room.

I didn’t take advantage of the free breakfast.

The hotel was very quiet.

The heat and air conditioning unit worked well. It was quiet and did a nice job of keeping the room very comfortable.

The room rate was competitive. It could always be lower but I think every hotel rate should be lower.

I will stay at this hotel again and I will recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marietta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marietta

Address: 506 Pike Street, Marietta, OH 45750
Location: United States > Ohio > Marietta
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
#2 Romantic Hotel in Marietta
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marietta 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marietta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Marietta Hotel Marietta
Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Marietta Ohio

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marietta, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.