“Great, cheap BBQ only 1 mi. off the highway!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 70 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Description: Bar-B-Cutie on Pike Street in Marietta, OH is a family-friendly barbecue restaurant committed to serving high-quality barbeque, beef brisket, baby back ribs and more to the Marietta, OH community. We offer a variety of BBQ catering options, daily lunch and dinner specials, activities for kids and more. So get your booty to Bar-B-Cutie TODAY!
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great, cheap BBQ only 1 mi. off the highway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Okay, first we had to get past the "cutesy" name, but are glad we did! We've been to quite a few "fast food" BBQ places, and this one ranks very high. We were just passing through on I-77 and looking for something better than the usual chain restaurants.
Both of us had the pulled pork sandwich. It came with a drink and 1 side. What a deal for $5! The meat is tender and delicious, and it didn't have a "smoked" flavor (a plus in my book). It's always better when you can pick and add your own sauce. There's nothing worse than ordering BBQ and getting something that is absolutely soaking in sauce.
They have 17 different side dishes to choose from! Actually, when you add in fried pickles and sweet potato fries (for a dollar upcharge - worth it for the fries), there are 19 choices!
Service was outstanding, very patient explaining things and super friendly. We got a pound of pulled pork to go and it was only $8 and some change. If this place was close to where we live, we'd go there once a week! Nice to know there's a place this good only 1 mile off the interstate in Marietta. We'll be back!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charleston, West Virginia
“A Delicious Change from Ordinary Fast Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

While trying to sort through the myriad of expected restaurants off of the Marietta exit on I-77, we saw this BBQ place. It had good reviews, we were hungry & did not want a sit down lunch so we decided to try it.
We were pleasantly surprised. We started with the fried pickles -huge serving. Really need to share with 2-3 people. My friend got one of the $5 lunch specials, a cheeseburger & fries. She said it was delicious. She was thrilled that they serve caffeine free diet Coke!
I ordered from the $6 menu & got a large pulled pork sandwich & Brunswick stew. I liked that the sauces are on the table as opposed to on the smoked meat. The pork was juicy & tender! Yum! The stew was also delish- just spicy enough. They had sweet tea in OHIO! Now that's what I'm talking about!
This food was so good that I ordered take out for that evening.
More of the yummy Brunswick stew, mashed potatoes- real, gravy, & a pound of brisket (simply divine-hard to believe this was fast food) all for $20. Yummy! I will stop there again! Wish they had one near me.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tampa, Florida
“Just what I needed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Stopped here for lunch today while traveling for work. Didn't expect it to be good since it was in Ohio but DAMN, it WAS good! As you can see from my past reviews, I love BBQ (but don't care for Carolina style). Pork was tender and tasty, sauces were good, and the sweet tea excellent. The staff was also friendly. I may go back before I head home.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“Not Up to Par”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

For a BBQ place I felt very disappointed. It was more of a fast food restaurant just get you in and out.

Visited July 2012
Queens NY
“Good value for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had the pulled pork sandwiches - very tender and good sized portions. I like the fact that sauces are at the table, so you can try them all then choose the one you like best. Service was pleasant and quick.

Visited July 2012