“Poor ownership.” 2 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Marietta to your Saves list
Super 8 Marietta
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   46 Acme Street, I-77/Exit 1/Rt 7W, Marietta, OH 45750   |
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Marietta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Aurora
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I realize that you get what you pay for, but I was hoping to at least have the free internet service that was advertised. Also, I don't consider toast and frozen waffles to be a "hot breakfast", but my expectations were probably too unreasonable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Myrtle Beach,Sc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had excellent, friendly and helpful service. Room cleanliness was exellent as well as the location off I 77. Really liked room coffee & contenental breakfast. Luggage carrier-a little hard to handle

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

WINTER PARK
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

First the host was a very nice person. But when provided me with a room key and I open the door the room there was someone already in that room. Thank god the person in that room didnot here me. I went back to the front desk and told the host that there's someone occupying that room he was stund. And now gives me another key to another room and as Im heading to the new room he runs behind telling he was going to put in another room. Now I'm on the second floor. Now I'm a little stund that if this happened to me it can happens to someone else and I took the chair in the room and put against the door with lock on and making shore I was going to be safe. Also the heater in the room needs to be fixed making a really loud noise. So my sleep was not a good sleep.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Nira A, General Manager at Super 8 Marietta, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent visit at our Super8 motel. Our success is measured by our guests having a pleasant stay. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations at an affordable price. Thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain high standards.I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our hospitality.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

For what it's worth it was a pleasant stay and the customer service was friendly. We found the room to be clean and bed comfortable. There was a flat screen TV, fridge, microwave and a little coffee-maker which we made use of. Also having WiFi is a must since that was available for free.
Next day on our way out we had warm waffles,cinnamon rolls and OJ which was provided for.
All in all it was good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Marietta? Share your experiences!