“Great Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Marietta
Doylestown, Ohio
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We honestly only visit this winery once a year, during the Stern Wheel Festival. However, we look forward to it all year. The staff is always friendly and helpful, and even remembers us as regulars. There is a great assortment of wines and gifts, as well as food. The wine is very reasonably priced, and we always leave with a case. They also sell wine making kits!

• Visited September 2012

Marietta, Ohio
“WOW!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is great!! And the wine they offer is great and reasonably priced. They offer free taste testing before you purchase. If you are visiting and you like wine, make sure to purchase more than one bottle because you will kick yourself when you get back home if you don't.

Visited July 2013
Willoughby, Ohio
“Wish I Could Have Tried The Wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Sadly, this was a working lunch so we really couldn't have a glass of vino, but I'll be back when I can! The food was excellent and fresh. I had the tightly wrapped (no mess here) BLT wrap, with cheese, sun-dried tomato wrap. It was delicious. My colleagues were pleased with their selections, too.

The lunch crowd was came early. So I would suggest going early, because I imagine the specials go quick. Also, to be noted, the desserts were definitely homemade. They didn't have that perfect but frozen look. I would describe them as, "Wow! Mom went all out this time."

• Visited April 2013
Akron, Ohio
“Very nice wine store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We tasted and bought four bottles of their own wine. They also sell many nice gifts and glassware, staff is very helpful and friendly. Full selection of wine making accessories too.

Visited October 2012
“Great Little Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is a great place. Very nice selections of wine and wine related items. I was already thinking of holiday gift giving. I probably should have made a list!

They also have a nice selection of food. It is family oriented, which is super nice. It is a great way to spend a Friday night!

We aren't in Marietta often, but look forward to our next visit.

• Visited October 2012