“Very nice old-world style” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mariemont
Indianapolis, IN
“Very nice old-world style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

We enjoyed our weekend get-away at the Mariemont Inn. To paraphrase another reviewer, don't be turned off by the Best Western name. This is a very cool hotel with old-world style. Lots of beautiful wood work and ornate furniture. The onsite restaurant and lounge are great as well. We ate dinner and breakfast at the restaurant.

The drawbacks we experienced:

Guestroom carpet and bathroom tile needed to be cleaned. We notified the front desk, but the lady there said she was the only hotel employee, so she would leave a note for the housekeeping staff.

I was looking forward to the cool shower with two showerheads - one on the wall and one on the ceiling. Unfortunately, you can only use one at a time, and the ceiling showerhead was NOT the gentle rainshower that I had hoped for. It was more like sharp needles of water. I switched back to the wall showerhead.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Spinnenweber, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Mariemont Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend get-away at the Inn! We definitely pride ourselves on being unique. I’m sorry about your experience with your guestroom carpet and tile. I would like to assure we do not take issues like this lightly. We have a very extensive cleaning procedure; however, sometimes we do not catch everything. Again I do apologize about that and will follow up with our Executive Housekeeper. I am also sorry to hear about your shower experience. At times, the village has extremely high water pressure. I will talk to my engineering department to see if there is anything we can do. Thank you for staying with us and I hope to you will choose the Inn for your next weekend get-away!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

The mariemont inn is a great spot if you are looking for a nice hotel near Cincinnati.

• Stayed June 2011
Thank you so much for your review! We are fortunate to be part of a unique village that prides itself on being a walking community. The Inn is right in the center of the village making all of the restaurants and entertainment easily accessible. And downtown Cincinnati is easily reached by just a short 15 minute drive down Columbia Parkway. Please come back and stay with us again soon!
Concord, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here 2 nights/midweek and loved this hotel! Service was great. The room was huge. Nice amenities. Will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Cincinnati.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s a great place to stay with your spouse and just relax. We have some of the best amenities around such as the Gilchrist & Soames soaps and shower products. Please do come back and stay with us again!
Saint Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Wow, this place is a gem! I highly recommend staying at this hotel when visiting Cinci or even for a night away if you live there. This is not only the best hotel in the Cincinnati area, but one of the best I've ever stayed at. The atmosphere is just awesome...really one of a kind...and the staff is friendly, rooms are clean and parking is free. We ate at the restaurant a couple of times since we couldn't get away from the hotel (wedding activities) and the food was ok, but the service was just so-so. Otherwise, the hotel was awesome!

Room Tip: I think there's only one room with a balcony. If you want it, ask for it specifically.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us! It’s great to hear that the Inn was one of the best hotels you have stayed at. Our entire team at the Inn tries hard to make everyone feel welcomed. I’m sorry your restaurant experience wasn’t the best. Thank you for providing this feedback as it helps us to improve. Please do come back and stay with us again when you are in Cincinnati!
Erlanger, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at the Mariemont Inn. We stayed in room 200 which I believe is the only room with a balcony. Vicki checked us in and was a very nice and helpful person. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and just had a great time. Everything in the room was well taken care of and clean. Thanks to the staff for a wonderful stay and we hope to be back again soon.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Spinnenweber, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Mariemont Inn, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
I hope your wife had a great birthday and you both enjoyed your stay at the Inn earlier this month! Yes, your room was one of our Executive King guestrooms and the only room with a small balcony. I’ll be sure to pass on your praise to Vicki and the other staff. The Inn is a great place to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
cold in ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Son picked this hotel our for my husband and I as he just bought a house in the area. We were delighted with the Mariemont area and this hotel. We had lunch at the Dilly Dally next door. We found the room charming with the TV behind the painting and the comfortable bed! The shower was fantastic.

Our only negatives were the absence of major network TV signals that happened periodically on our TV - especially during the OSU - Kansas basketball game! The lobby coffee was also pretty weak.

Don't let the Best Western name turn you off. This hotel is much higher quality than any Best Western I have stayed at in the past. We will return!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and I'm happy to hear your son moved to the area –I’m sure he will really enjoy the village and surrounding areas. I am extremely sorry about the television signal issues you had during your stay. We have contacted our service provider and they have started to troubleshoot the issue. We believe it has been corrected but continue to monitor the signal on a daily basis. It seems the more advanced technology becomes, the harder it becomes to trouble shoot. What happened to the days of “rabbit ears” on top of the television? Again, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you give us another chance when you visit your son again.
Malvern, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed staying here and would definitely stay here again. The historic atmosphere is very interesting without going over the top. Room cleanliness was spotless as was other areas of the hotel. My room was very large equipped with a high backboard bed fit for a king. Tempur-Pedic mattress was very comfortable. Two club chairs and work desk with accompanying leather office chair were in the room. In the corner of the room near the door was a gas fireplace. Above the fireplace is the wall mounted television. However, the TV is not visible; it is located behind a faux painting which recedes by activation of a switch to uncover the television screen. No tub in the bathroom, however, the large walk-in shower has two shower heads: above and front. Tile work and bathroom fixtures are very nice. Climate control and shower temperature/pressure were good. Solid walls eliminated any noise problems resulting in a quiet night. Front desk staff are polite and professional. Parking lot right next to the hotel. Plenty of dining and shopping options in this very unique town. This hotel has made my list of favorite hotels.
has bo

Stayed March 2012
Thank you so much for your great review and picture uploads! I’m glad you appreciated the details in your guestroom and bathroom like the tile work and fixtures. We worked hard with the design to bring some of the building’s historical atmosphere into the rooms. I will also be sure to pass on your comments to our housekeeping department -they will be happy to hear you found the Inn to be spotless. They take great pride in their work. I’m so happy to hear we made your list of favorite hotels and please do come back and see us again!

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Mariemont Inn? Share your experiences!