Well, it was a great bay!
We have stayed here a few times and have always enjoyed it. The pools are great. Two for the kids, including a zero-entry kid pool with splash buckets. And a quiet pool near the quiet marina and an attached hot tub. Everything has always been clean and maintained.
This really is a beautiful property. The view is fabulous, the nice wide marina breakwall made for some gorgeous walks and sunsets.
The kids have tons of fun on the multiple playground structures, i.e. a huge pirate ship. A castle and wood cabin.
The beach is really nice too. The sand must be trucked in because it is real sand-not the stuff you usually see on the Sandusky Bay.
Definitely will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 1/2 Acres waterfront resort, with three heated in-ground pools, private sand beach, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, basketball court, 38 boat slip marina. Centrally located near Sandusky, Cedar Point, Put-In-Bay, Port Clinton, Lake Erie Islands ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your South Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Hotel Marblehead
- South Beach Marblehead
- South Beach Resort Hotel Ohio/Marblehead