I have stayed at this Hampton before and have written a positive review in the past. Unfortunately, my stay this past weekend left a bitter taste in my mouth.
The positive: Check in was easy; room was clean.
The negative: The noise was horrible. Granted, it's not the hotel's fault if guests insist on acting like animals, but it is up to them to do something when complained about it. I had a late night event that I was attending and wanted to get some sleep prior, which was impossible. I requested a room change; none were available, but I was assured that the room would be called and told to quiet down or they would have to leave. Great, but still doesn't help me get any sleep.
Housekeeping: Knocked on my door prior to the check out time. I called out since I was getting dressed when they decided to try and enter my room. When I asked what they thought they were doing, they told me they would come back later. I could understand if I was in the room past the check out time, but I wasn't.
Check out: No one was at the front desk. Eventually, someone strolled out from the back. I turned in my room key stating I was checking out. She took them with an okay. Didn't ask if I enjoyed my stay, thank me for staying at the Hampton - NOTHING.
Due to this experience, it is doubtful I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ i-71 Hotel Mansfield
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ i-71 Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mansfield-South @ i-71
- Hampton Inn Mansfield
- Mansfield Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71 Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.