We stayed for three nights in the double queen studio suite. Their suites are one large room, instead of two separate. The room was huge...more than enough space for me and three teenagers. Only a couple of complaints, and they are small. The tv, though HD, seems a bit small for such a large room. And the wifi was horrendously slow, even though the hotel wasn't anywhere near capacity. The staff was friendly, but not really helpful about what there was to do around town. They had no ideas for us at all.
The hotel is easy enough to find...right off the highway. It's quite a ways from town though. There are a few chain restaurants close by...Applebee's, Cracker Barrel, Bob Evan's and a few fast food places. There is a Walmart just down the road, in case you need to pick up anything.
Overall, we were happy with the stay and will probably return when we come back to the area this summer.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ i-71 Hotel Mansfield
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ i-71 Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mansfield-South @ i-71
- Hampton Inn Mansfield
- Mansfield Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71 Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.