“Grace2013” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Mansfield
Elyria
“Grace2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I attended an event in the city of Mansfield and the hotel was a little farther than I expected but it was worth the stay. I would definitely stay again. I liked the fact that it was close to the highway, there was a McDonald's and gas station close by.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Grace2013,
I wanted to take the time to personally thank you for filling out this review. We appreciate all comments from our valued guest. Being near the highway is a great for our guest, as well as many restaurants and stores. Thank you once again, and have a good day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Mason, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great location to get on and off I-71; friendly frontdesk to let our group of nine families to use the conference room for a Sunday gathering; wonderful hot breakfast with biscuit and gravy, omelet with cheese and wafer making. clean room and comfy beds always.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear LDING2013
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. The team at the Hampton Inn & Suites is dedicated to providing the best experience our guest can receive. Feedback, weather if its negative or positive helps us to improve and grow as a company. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at facility and hope you choose to return in the future. Have a great day.
Houston, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I usually stay at the other Hampton Inn in Mansfield when I come because I thought it was closer to where I need to go plus shopping and restaurants. I thought it was very nice, but this property is A+++! It has a fitness center, a real pool for swimming, coffee available all night, HD TV, nice computer desk, a very attractive dining area and a friendly staff. It turns out that this Hampton is actually closer to where I visit and I can live with the choice of dining and shopping (Walmart) in the area. The only negative is the same with the other Hampton is the thin walls. One night I had to listen to someone's phone conversation for a couple of hours. Overall I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn. I plan to visit again real soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear Cici L
I want to take the time to thank you for filling out this review. We value the opinions and feedback left by our valued guest. It is our goal to accommodate our guest to our best capabilities. We enjoyed you staying with us and we are looking forward to you returning.

Marietta, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Great place, easy to find! Stayed with a group of ladies attending a nearby conference. Very clean, seemed new, quiet stay, friendly staff. VERY good breakfast with above average selections! Good value too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Anita
I want to take the time to personally thank you for filling out this survey. A loyal hilton customers, like yourself that helps put Hamptonality into our Hampton Inn & Suites. Our staff is dedicated to providing the best hospitalty possible to our wonderful guest. Thank you and have a good day.

Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife & I stayed here on March 15, 2013. We got the King Suite with a whirlpool. First of the was one of the largest room I have ever seen. We have stayed in many hotels & suites, but this one was very nice. It was a smoking room, my wife is a smoker, I am not; what I found odd was I could not tell it was a smoking room when we first walked in. The room was very clean and fresh. The whirlpool was awesome, the water did not get cold and we used it for over an hour. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. The staff was friendly and efficient. The price was affordable and worth every penny for services received.

Room Tip: Get room 125
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Tim P,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out review on line, we value our guest feedback. 125 is a awesome room, it's my favorite in house as well. We do hope you return in the future. Have a good day

Dublin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

"I like how it smells," said my eight year old son even before we flipped on the lights. It's a typical Hampton - and since Hampton's tend to be VERY consistent, you're almost ensured a nice room. This property is no exception.

Being from Mansfield, we sometimes need "extra bedrooms" for my parents house. I've stayed at a couple other properties at "The 169" exit, and this one is a notch above. The breakfast has a great selection, it's the little things like skim AND 2% milk...

I seek out indoor pools especially in the winter. This one is nice. I'm not sure the official open time though, the room information binder said 6 AM, the sign on the door says 9 (which seems late) and the whirlpool sign said 8. It's somewhere in there. The maintenance guy didn't mind us in there at 8:30, and even restocked the towels for us.

The only consideration is this hotel sometimes runs significantly more than the competition, which is why I've stayed elsewhere. On this particular weekend, the delta was narrow so I went with the sure thing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear TeamW4
I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out the review you left on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites, We appreciate the feedback from each guest. You had so many kind words regarding our facility. I am very happy you and your family enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you return in the future. Thanks and have a hospitable day!

Brighton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The room was very nice. Much bigger and nicer than I had expected. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I also used the fitness center. The equipment was very nice and enjoyable to use. No complaints about anything.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sandra B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Brent,
I am very happy to see you took the time to fill out our survey. Our staff is dedicated to providing our guest a warm inviting stay. We love seeing that our customers are satisfied and well taken care of during their stay. I also wanted to thank you for being a loyal guest at The Hilton and our affiliates. We love serving you and will continue to make sure every stay with us exceeds your expectations. Thank you again!!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Mansfield-South @ I-71? Share your experiences!