“For Ohio, pizza was pretty good.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Galion, Ohio
“For Ohio, pizza was pretty good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm from California so I like my pizza! I couldn't find a place local that had good pizza till I stumbled upon leaning tower. The pizza isn't out of this world unless you're from here but it was good. Hence the high rating I gave it. Being from Cali I probably would have gave it three stars. The atmosphere was great and the service too! The prices were a little steep but whatever.

• Visited April 2013

Odessa, Florida
“It's the stuff dreams are made of...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I think everyone has a memory of some food in their early life that they remember as" the best they ever had." So many of us that have moved away from the towns where we grew up remember the pizza or burgers or chicken or whatever it was we enjoyed in our heydays. For those of us who grew up in Mansfield, it's the Tower.

I'm much older now and live in Florida. I read TA reviews of pizza places here and people keep saying "It's not as good as what I used to get in NY, Chicago, Philly, L.A., etc." Really, it's not that the pizza's bad here; it's just that folks carry that emotional baggage that their hometown food is the only kind that really matters.

Foolish, huh? Except that the pizza and subs at the Leaning Tower REALLY IS BETTER than anywhere's else! Jes saying, y'know?

Went back for a reunion and was thtilled that the ol' hangout is still there, hardly changed a whit. Old Joe Hess is no longer behind the counter but most of the same rock music posters still cover the walls and ceiling. The food is every bit as good as it ever was and it's still fun to eat it in your car in the parking lot just like we did in decades past. You can "go home again." It's magic, what they do here.

• Visited December 2011
Lucas, Ohio
“Just say "Leaning Tower Sub" and mouths start to water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

THE BEST sub sandwich on the planet. Nothing even comes close. I can eat a large by myself and that is 2 feet of fantastic sandwich.

Visited September 2012
Arlington, Texas
“True pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

The pepperoni and cheese pizza tasted so authentic and the crust was one of the best I had in years. I wanted to order a 7" pizza but it was Friday night and all they had was a 11". I thought it was going to be too much just for me but I couldn't stop eating it. I ate it all at once except a couple pieces. It was that good!!!

Visited September 2012
Mansfield, Ohio
“Subs second to none !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

If you are in Mansfield and hungry stop at leaning tower pizza and subs. The buns are homemade and are awesome !! The regular sub is terrific !! Great value and they reheat great in oven - doubt you will have any left over though !!