“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I am not one to frequent Olive Garden but it is nice to visit from time to time.

In comparison to the other restaurants in the area, Olive Garden is different enough to warrant a visit.

Portions are nicely sized and you can generally get a lunch portion in most of the dinner dishes.

Service has always been top notch and the waitstaff all look nice.

It is a good stop if you want something other than a steakhouse or wing place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent Customer Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our service let out let so a group of us got to the resturant right before closing. We ordered to go and had seperate checks. The lady at the bar was very personable and nice, They got all our orders right and the food smelled wonderful. The next morning everyone in the group commented how great the food from Olive Garden was. We had teenagers in the group that said the pizza was"the best"!

Visited March 2013
Ashland, Ohio
“Olive Gardens yummmm.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I love everthing I've ordered at olive Gardens. Salads are amazing, bread sticks are the bomb and the pasta with alfredo sauce, egg plant parmigane, pasta premavera ect.... Yummmmmy.

Visited January 2013
Pa Ohio Co nc
“Lunch Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good soup and salads Go to lunch there often Good place for the girls to met I would recommend this place

Visited December 2012
Ashland, Ohio
“It's okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

When this Olive Garden first opened I personally thought it was great. I am not sure I can say that any longer. It is okay. The last time I ate there the salad was limp. I am not a fan of bagged iceberg lettuce salad and that is what we got, only it seemed like it was old.

Visited October 2011