“Never been disappointed!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ashland, Ohio
“Never been disappointed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Cheddar's is our top choice for dining some place special, and we don't have to spend a fortune! With our appetites getting smaller as we age, we find that sharing meals is just right. The generous portions (esp. the rack of ribs) just suit us, and sometimes we still have good food to bring home for another meal. Our service, especially today was the best yet - our server was very attentive, thinking ahead of us, and being quick to suggest what we might need next. Even though we did not wait long, he kept us posted on the progress of our order; this was over and above due to the fact of the numerous tables he was waiting. Thanks, Cheddar's for another great/delicious dining experience.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jeromesville
“Eat some great food with some dirty silverware”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

When I go here I always get the Texas Cheese Fries. It remains a favorite of mine. The honey croussants are great as well. Other than that the food isn't too bad, but not spectacular. Ever since the time when I had to ask for a different pair of silverware because the ones they gave me weren't even washed (from what I could see), I always check my silverware. And I must say that they're usually kinda dirty. Whether it's just not washed or it's 'stained' from hard water...it shouldn't be too hard to give you clean silverware, right? Other than that it's kinda loud, sometimes you can't hear each other talking. Pitty, because it does have a lot of potential...

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Food for Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I enjoy Cheddar's quality food selections and the value that you get. Highly recommend their Shepherd's pie.

Visited February 2014
Harpster
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

What can I say? Dark wood, comfortable seating, warm atmospher, friendly puncual service, above average food, very reasonable price!!! This is just a very comfortable warm friendly place with good food at good prices...a GREAT place & I will return regularly when I'm in the area!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Chester, Ohio
“Standard Chain Dining Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

If you've ever eaten at Applebees, TGI Friday's, Chili's, etc, then you've eaten here. Clean bathrooms, awful piped in top 40 music. Food was cold and average...you can do better!