We rented a king cottage with a kitchenette and found it to be a very nice, clean room. I was excited about having a fireplace, but was disappointed to learn they are electric. The jacuzzi tub was nice.
We only had a few minor issues. Their office is very poorly marked, you can only see the sign after driving past it to the cottages then back again. The cottage areas are clean, but there was so much junk around the office we thought it was an old storage building. I had mot realized the cottages are duplexes. Ours could've used more soundproofing, we learned way too much about our neighbors' activities. The deadbolt on our door was broken and there was no security chain. If you expect to use the kitchenette, bring everything with you. We were told it was furnished with basics, but it didn't even have 2 forks.
All in all, we had a relaxing stay and would probably go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale hilltop jacuzzi cottages, in a wooded area with 23 acres of scenic views. Communing with nature, yet minutes away from the interstate, restaurants & area attractions: skiing, race tracks, state parks, golf, etc. Perfect for intimate corporate meetings, group, couple or individual retreats, reunions, fund raisers, weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries; graduation, Christmas or New Year parties, club & family outings or simply a beautiful "get-away" place to stay. Ski, Spa & Romantic packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages Hotel Mansfield
- Spruce Hill Inn And Cottages
- Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages Mansfield, Ohio