“quiet and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Mansfield
alabama
“quiet and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We have stayed at this Fairfield Inn multiple times. Delicious free breakfast, restful night sleep, clean and comfy room.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I was driving across the country with my brother and we booked this hotel from my phone on the road. It was our fifth night away from home and I wasn't expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable the beds and pillows were. It was the best sleep I had had in five days! The late night desk clerk was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed July 2011
Vermilion, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

We stayed here one night over the past weekend. Very fast and easy check in. Room was very clean and bed very comfortable. Bathroom was also up to date and very clean. We had a small problem with the tv but the desk clerk was at our room in about 10 min. and fixed the problem. Employees are very nice and helpfull. The breakfast was a standard hotel fare. Everbody should be able to find something they liked. We were very satisfied. Hotel was full, but very quiet. We were on the first floor by the pool.

Room Tip: Dont get room by pool if slight chlorine smell bothers you.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

This hotel met every criteria for a great stay. The check-in was quick and friendly. The room was in excellent condition and perfectly clean. The room was quiet and the temperature control worked perfectly. The internet connection was fast.

There was an indoor pool which was well maintained and open until midnight.

The breakfast was very good. Lots of nice extras and completely stocked past the time that was the advertised end time.

Quick checkout. Plenty of parking. Friendly, helpful staff. I couldn't ask for anything more, especially at this price.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Caldwell, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

I thought this was a really nice hotel. It was about 1 minute from where we were for a conference and I really liked it. It was very clean, the staff was very friendly, and they had a pool and hot tub. The room was a nice sized room with a king bed, a desk with a chair, an extra chair in the corner, and an lg flat screen which was awesome. The bed was memory foam or tempur pedic or something like that and was very comfortable. The thing I thought was really cool was it had a microwave and a mini fridge in there for our pops and when we warmed up left over food from supper. I really liked this hotel and I would stay there again, if I was in Mansfield again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Littleton, CO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2011

There really wasn't anything I liked about this place. It was booked by my company, so I didn't have a choice, but assuming you do...pick the Hampton Inn next door! This hotel needs updating and cleaning! I had mold on the ceiling and the carpet did not look like it had been vaccuumed. Most people in our group had similar issues, so I didn't bother to ask to change rooms. Walls are paper thin. There is no fitness room.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Eagan, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

Nice clean hotel. Close to highway and many shops, restaurants and bars. You can actually walk to several if you smartly choose not to "drink & drive". My only complaint was that the hot tub was closed for repair during our entire stay. I was looking forward to unwinding in the hot tub, but I'm sure that is just a temporary thing and simply bad timing for us.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple