“Always excellent” 4 of 5 stars

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in Mansfield
“Always excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

When I have to go to our meetings at the home office. I always stay at this holiday inn, the customer service is wonderful and they always upgrade a priority member for free. But don't expect a complimentary breakfast or cookies in the evening. All in all its a good place to hang your hat when on business and their prices are not bad.

~T

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Owasso, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

A booked a room and a few day before we were to arrive got a call that they had way over booked the hotel for one night of the two night we were there. They did get us another hotel room an hour a way at our request. We checked into our room and took a shower. As I was exciting the shower someone else was coming into our room. Also the elevators did not work. Which is really terrible when you have booked an event for people who have just run 10 miles. They did give us the room for free but it was still terrible.

• Stayed April 2013
Christina M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield Conference Center, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Kelly,

I was with great dissapointment that I read the issues you experience while starying with us during the Tough Mudder event in April. I could attempt to offer explaination for what you experienced but I won't I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused to you. Please be assured that your experience is not typical of what our hotel delivers to its guests.

Best regards,
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We were in Mansfield for a convention, which was hosted at the hotel. We stayed 2 nights. Service was very friendly. Staff at the desk was helpful, but they were understaffed, so there were times where we had to wait while the staff was dealing with other issues in the hotel. The banquet food was mediocre, but not horrible. We enjoyed our breakfasts in the hotel restaurant. There is high speed internet available, which at times was a bit slow, but it was OK most of the time. I would stay here again.

One note for disabled folks- be sure and enter the hotel from the front entrance. This is where you want to drop off your luggage as well. The parking lot is in the rear, and you must climb a few steps to enter the hotel. There is some handicapped parking on the side, which is closer to the front.

Room Tip: I saw someone else's review that stated that the 6th floor smelled strongly of cigarette smoke...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Arrived at Holiday Inn in Downtown Mansfield and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was warm and friendly, cookies were waiting in the lobby, and it had a nice welcoming interior.
The rooms were recently remodeled, clean and great pillows! The restaurant food was very good, although I just had a burger and sweet potatoe fries.
I was there for a concert at the neighboring, gorgeous historic Renaissance Theater. What a nice surprise that on the 3rd floor of the Holiday Inn there was a walkway to the theater!
The only negative I encountered was a little bit of cigarette smoke in the hallways of Floor 6. It would be better to have non-smoking rooms on non-smoking floors. But it wasn't enough to keep me from coming back, I would just be more selective as to room location next time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This hotel is somewhat dated. A restaurant on site was a plus after a long day of travel, but no free breakfast. There was a section of the hotel that was closed off on the third floor which was a little eerie but overall a decent stay. Also hard to keep warm. Had to turn the heater on high and it was noisy. Nothing remarkable but okay if you are on Mansfield.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mansfield Conference Center, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Bertha55,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I can assure you that your comfort and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and for that please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was negatively affected by the service you received from our hotel. I appreciate you bringing this matter into our attention as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Anyone who can find fault with this hotel is either looking for flaws or they have never stayed at a junky hotel. Seriously. This is a very nice place to check into after a long day on winter roads. Very very nice. Clean. Friendly. Warm. Comfortable. Highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2012
Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have stayed here a few times, mostly with points. Hotel is very clean, staff very helpfull. Staff went out of there way to accomidate my needs. Lance, the bartender was great. He told me "its my first night alone" and I thought here we go, but he did an outstanding job. Very freindly and help me find a place to eat and his selection was great.

Alot of people pick on petty items in hotels but basicly this is a very good choice to stay, it is right on a main avenue so ther will be car noise but at night very little noise

Room Tip: Dont travel if your looking for something fabulous because its not out there.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Mansfield Conference Center? Share your experiences!