“Yummy and affordable” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
New York City, New York
“Yummy and affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was my first time in a Caribou Coffee. I used to drink a lot of cafe mochas before I moved to Chicago and an espresso drink became a $6 beverage. It was nice that I could get a delicious espresso drink for a reasonable price. I also found the service to be very friendly. Additionally, the atmosphere is cozy chairs and a fireplace... the kind of coffeehouse I would LOVE to hang out in if I were a local. Love this place! Will definitely stop here again!

Visited September 2012

Macedonia, Ohio
“Best coffee house in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

If you want a great cup of coffee and exceptional service, then Caribou in Macedonia is the place to go. It has become part of my morning routine. I'm the type of person who is not awake until she has coffee. The Caribou staff is very friendly, cheerful and accomondating. The manager Heather is just awesome! She recognizes my voice and knows exactly what my son and I order. He loves his French Toast muffins (lol) It is very easy for me to stop somewhere else on my commute to work, but no one else can beat the service you receive.