“Great Meal & Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 35 Restaurants in Macedonia
Cuisines: American
Macedonia, Ohio
“Great Meal & Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

I got the 7 ounce sirloin, mashed potatoes and apple sauce for $11.49 and the meal was wonderful. The cut of meat was perfectly done and the two sides hit the spot after a long day. There was only a short wait to be seated after getting the last of a few parking spots not taken. My server was Kelly F. and she was very helpful and patient as I am a picky eater and have lots of questions when ordering. The manager even stopped at my table and we had a good talk. I am not normally an Applebee's fan but two great meals this year is a pattern I would like to continue.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Macedonia, Ohio
“Glad I Stopped!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stopped in at the Macedonia, Ohio Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar after a movie nearby. I ordered a specialty sandwich and it was prepared just the way I wanted it. I tried a different kind of lemonade than what I would normally have ordered. My server Christine B. was helpful when I was making my meal selection and even the manager on duty paid a visit to my table before I was ready to leave. I used a gift card and my meal cost so little I did not need much more to cover my bill for two. I enjoyed a good meal and a good value all in a pleasant setting in a convenient location near Route 8 and I-271 in the Macedonia Commons Shopping area. I come back soon to this Applebee's.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Largo, Florida
“Just like every Applebees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Good food, pleasant place to eat with family and friends. take advantage of the two can dine for $20.00. and a close place to meet up with others

Visited December 2012

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Charleston, West Virginia
“Great staff and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Whoa I tried the Whiskey double barrell steaks!!! They were off the hook!!! Never had them before and I was impressed. Our waitress was very nice and ontime. The manager spent several mins talking to us about football and other things, which was cool.

Visited December 2012
Baldwinsville, New York
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Its a applebee's people. its a chain resturant. It was open late, we where traveling. Food was what I would expect. Nothing bad to report here.... again it is what it is, it's safe to stop.. lol

Visited September 2012