“Horrible service.” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Macedonia
“Horrible service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The man at the front desk was very rude to my family and I there was a complaint from someone on the second floor as we were on the third floor and he called my room at 11:00pm and advised me that my children were making too much noise and the other guest were complaining I advised him that my children were in the bed sleep. I called him back two minutes later and reported to him that the noise and running was in the hallway and he just said OK never checked on it or anything. I also had issue with the cleaning supervisor she was in the elevator with my husband and was talking about our children specifically and did not know that she was even talking to their dad. The laquinta has some work to do and some retraining or firing because they have a job and should be grateful there are a lot of people out here who cant find a job and would appreciate doing their job no i would not go here anymore period or recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Springboro, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Price and location made this an easy choice, but the accommodations could stand a remodel. The room opened to an immediate view of the bathroom sink. Toilet and shower are in a separate room. The toilet did not work well. The beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast offered very limited choices. Although highway 271 runs directly behind the hotel, the noise was minimal. Checking in we encountered a desk clerk with a gruff attitude, which didn't make the experience a pleasant one.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were stranded for four days while waiting for our motorhome to be repaired and stand here. The room was clean and comfort, pool very nice to past time, breakfast was good, just got tired of same thing after four days. That was just minor thing, doesn't affect my review. Front desk very helpful and virtuous. Would stay at La Quinta Inns ago. Free wifi was nice touch also.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I spent a week here and the room/bed/bathroom are comfy, cozy and clean. However, the staff has a severe attitude problem. At check in, she acted so bad that I thought of cancelling it all and taking the hit on the cost...she was so rude. Then, post check-in, I have 2 Housekeeping staff in the elevator complaining to me about their job at this hotel and the management. I asked for a late check-out (30-45 mins.) and Greg tells me I will be charged for another day if I am 1 minute past 12:00 noon. I've been a guest at other LaQuinta Hotels...none have been this rude, and none have charged an extra day for a 30 minute late check-out. BTW...when you call the Front Desk, it usually takes 10 rings before someone answers the phone.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Selma, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed at the LaQuinta for a couple of nights my husband and I and a couple of others I met a front desk clerk by the name of Ebony she was new but you would have thought she been there for years, she was very friendly to me and my other friends she suggested a very friendly restaurant in Beachwood when we arrived at the restaurant the host already had a table waiting and I didn't make the reservation Ebony made it for us, I really hate that I didn't get the chance to see her before I left, so if you are getting a room make sure you stop to speak to the young lady with the very beautiful smile

• Stayed October 2013
Garland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Aija was Fantastic!! Congrat's to La Quinta for finding her!! She was very helpful and professional! Also Mable was super as well! Great Hotel!! Very Clean! Great Rate! Best Place to stay in the area!! Not far from alot of sites and things to do! Very Impressed!!

Room Tip: Make sure and ask for a Better Rate they will work with you if they have can! Willing to meet what...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Spent one night here on way home from vacation. We were looking for a hotel in Cleveland suburbs that accepted pets. They accept pets with no charge so we booked it. The location is not the best - not much around other than other low budget hotels. This property seemed to be the best in the immediate area. We went to Hudson for dinner based on recommendation from a friend. If we did not have this, it would have been difficult to find a restaurant. The room was small but clean. Staff was adequate. Free breakfast included. For the money, it was acceptable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia? Share your experiences!