“stay at the la quinta” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Cleveland Macedonia

Knights Inn Cleveland Macedonia
You added Knights Inn Cleveland Macedonia to your Saves list
Knights Inn Cleveland Macedonia
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   240 East Highland Road, Routes 8 and 82, Macedonia, OH 44056   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Macedonia
Bridgeport, Ohio
“stay at the la quinta”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The smell about knocked me over in the lobby it was so bad, I booked on line and paid for the room, when I arrived the owner asked for my credit card, I told her it was paid for, she insisted saying Yes, Yes, just for incidentals or incase. I was charged twice for the room. The room smelled, the floor was dirty, the curtains did not cover the windows. I work nights and have to sleep during the day was very hard with the light streaming in. I had to go to walmart and buy air freahener and pillows. Stay someplace else its not worth the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Positives:
1) Got here late on a Friday night and the manager was very nice, even at that hour.
2) The smoking rooms are in a separate building from the smoking rooms so that was bonus... No lingering odor from a neighbouring room.
3) The manager also staggered all of the occupied rooms so that no one had a direct neighbour... No noise! :)
4) the beds are a little springy, but comfy. :)
5) excellent service... The door for my room was jammed shut, but when I mentioned it to the manager she swapped the room for me AND sent the caretaker (husband?) to fix it right away.

Possible Negatives (didn't ruin my trip at all):
1) The pool isn't working... No big deal because I wasn't planning on using it, but worth mentioning.
2) The fridge in my room wouldn't stay shut so it was basically unusable. Again, I wasn't planning on using it.
3) The room was a little sparse... There was no table or chairs in the room even though there is plenty of space for them. But I got there late and left early so they weren't missed.

Conclusion:
This motel needs a little TLC, but is otherwise fine for the weary traveller looking for a bed to sleep in that is right off the highway. I would stay here again if I pass by this way in the future.

• Stayed August 2012
Vance, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I made reservations through customer service. I asked two questions about the hotel before making them. One was if they did offer continental breakfast and was told yes. I also asked if the had a "working pool" I was told yes but it was an outdoor pool but yes does work. I said ok great. We were staying 4 nights because my husband was working up that way we have two children and there is not much to do up there. The morning after we arrive we go check about breakfast it was a few pieces of stale bread and jelly. Then we discover the pool is not working at all for that matter the pictures on the websites is not pictures of this hotels pool at all. It has an old run dow

• Stayed June 2012
jersey city,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

Me and my husband stayed hear during our visit too Cleveland clinic. Great Staff, and clean rooms. For a nice quiet and comfortable stay i would really recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Knights Inn Cleveland Macedonia? Share your experiences!