Every staff member we encountered went above and beyond our expectations for excellent service on our recent long weekend stay here. The lodge is quaint, someone called it "shabby chic" and the accommodations are rustic to say the least. We were able to book dinner and spa reservations in advance of our stay and our dietary restrictions were noted at the restaurant. They opened the corporate meeting area to us one night so we could watch an NBA playoff game. We asked a question in the gift shop and received a typed note with the fully researched answer. Putting the customer first is the first reason why we will be back on our next visit to Hocking Hills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. During the peak season months of spring until late fall, we are open from 11:30am until 1:30pm for lunch. During the winter months, we are only open on Saturdays and Sundays on holiday weekends. Dinner reservations are required and available from 5:30pm until 8:45pm. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan