The Inn is close to several beautiful sites - waterfalls, caves, hiking - and it was a wonderful visit. The restaurant meals were delicious. We stayed in a lodge room and it felt like we were staying in a cabin. The room we selected was spacious, but cozy. The whole setting was very peaceful and grounds were beautiful, although we really didn't take advantage because it was a bit rainy and wet. For those who have never been to Hocking Hills, it's well worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. Lunch is available 11am-2pm. Dinner by reservation. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan