I had never stayed at the Inn before, and all I can say is, wow! It is charming, nestled in the middle of the Hocking Hills, within minutes of all the hiking trails Hocking Hills is famous for. The grounds are beautiful and beautifully kept- everywhere you look there are gardens and flowers.The spa was amazing! Ask for Ellie for your spa services, not only is she an excellent massage therapist, bur she is a warm and delightful person-
The restaurant was great, and the staff is extraordinary- so willing to help, and genuinely interested in my well being. I will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. Lunch is available 11am-2pm. Dinner by reservation. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan