“Beautiful, relaxing spot” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Logan B&B and Inns
Columbus, Ohio
“Beautiful, relaxing spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had never stayed at the Inn before, and all I can say is, wow! It is charming, nestled in the middle of the Hocking Hills, within minutes of all the hiking trails Hocking Hills is famous for. The grounds are beautiful and beautifully kept- everywhere you look there are gardens and flowers.The spa was amazing! Ask for Ellie for your spa services, not only is she an excellent massage therapist, bur she is a warm and delightful person-

The restaurant was great, and the staff is extraordinary- so willing to help, and genuinely interested in my well being. I will definitely go back!

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor of the Inn have hardwood floors, rooms on the second floor have carpeting...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Ellen G, Owner at The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Your well being is our primary concern while visiting. Delighted to hear that Ellie took great care of you at the spa. Sounds like the restaurant fed your soul and our staff helped you along your journey for rest and relaxation. See you next time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Bellville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We recently stayed in the Cardinal and Chick-A-Dee rooms for a nice Father's Day Weekend Get-a-Way. the rooms were exactly as pictured and described on the website. Very clean, very comfortable and relaxing. The grounds were well groomed and with several features that were so nice for our family...s'mores by the fire, hammocks for reading and taking a nap, games in the Common Room, etc. The breakfast was top-notch and the staff was always nice and helpful! We had a wonderful time and would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Looks like you took advantage of the many amenities we have...sitting around the fire circle, resting and reading in the hammocks (next time go there to star gaze) and playing a mulitude of games in the common room. Next time you visit, stroll through the meadows to the spa and increase your relaxation even more.
Okeana, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My wife and I love visiting here. The Inn and Spa are wonderful and relaxing. We spend much of our time at the local and state parks hiking then come back and relax at the Inn. They have a converted barn for small hotel rooms, or small cottages for more privacy for couples, or large cabins for families and small groups. This place has an onsite restaurant and conference rooms. The have it all and my wife and I try to make an annual trip each year.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Wow, driving from Indianapolis, and visiting every year. How lucky are we! Thanks for all the nice compliments.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife brought me here for our anniversary. I prefer cities and boutique hotels with unique charm and appeal. I got all of that at the Inn at Cedar Falls, minus the road noise and traffic, of course.

I was hesitant at first, but after seeing the beautiful Hocking Hills area that this Inn is so wonderfully nestled in, I was sold on the experience.

We had a high end dinner at a not-so-high-end price. The privacy of the cottages felt like a true escape, complete with little to no cell coverage.

We hiked the very nearby Buckeye Trail, seeing Cedar Falls and Ash Cave. After our hike, we relaxed at the spa to soothe our sore legs and feet. Then finished the day with a great dinner that culminated with the best flour-less Belgian chocolate tort known to man.

The scenic locale, proximity to great trails, well priced spa packages, top rate dining, and charming amenity packed lodging make the Inn at Cedar Falls a must stay for anyone who needs to unwind and unplug.

• Stayed May 2013
Ellen G, Owner at The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Glad you experienced and enjoyed everything we have to offer. Most of all the peace and quiet, a time to relax and rejuvenate.
East Liverpool, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This is at least my fourth trip to the Inn and the first time to the Spa. This time I was with my dog and I stayed in the Trillium , a dog-friendly cottage. It was very relaxing and spiritually uplifting.
I received a relaxation massage that was attuned to my physical condition as well as my emotional. My dog even relaxed in the cottage! To rest and rejuvenate this place is unsurpassed by other inns in the area. I have to go back every three months or so. You should not hesitate to book a cottage.

Room Tip: Cottages are a good choice-secluded and lovely!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
After several return visits, delighted to see you took advantage of the spa. And, your time there was just what you wanted. Thanks for your continued support.
Rochester, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My fiance, pup, and I stayed here on our recent vacation to the Hocking Hills area. We stayed in the Yarrow and it was so beautiful. It was nice to wake up and sit out on the porch and to soak in the tub before bed. The staff here were incredibly helpful (filling us in on all the pet friendly places) and friendly (sitting us down for lunch even though we came in right before the hours ended). We also had the couples massage which was amazing! I also cannot leave out how comfortable the bed was!! The sheets were so amazing and they offer them in the gift shop in case you decide you cannot live without them. The Inn & Spa was perfect for us and just what we needed after not vacationing for 4 years. I recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

Room Tip: If you want the woods as your view, choose the Yarrow. Absolutely stunning!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Ellen G, Owner at The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Glad you and your pup enjoyed your stay. Looks like you took advantage of all we have to offer; restaurant, spa and a great night's sleep on our wonderful sheets. They sell so well in the gift shop, it's hard to keep them in stock! See you next time!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband & I chose the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls last October for our wedding. Nicole, the events coordinator, took amazing care of us every step of the way. Our guests were so impressed with the beauty of the venue & the amazing food that was served. We got to stay in a cabin for two nights with our wedding package & it was perfect-peaceful, private, and so relaxing. I wouldn't change a thing if I could!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Glad you discovered our Inn for your wedding day. Taking care of your every need is what's important on this day to be remembered. It sounds like we delivered it for you. Best wishes and we hope you return for anniversary celebrations.

Been to The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls? Share your experiences!