This was our second time staying at the Inn, the first being nearly a year ago in June. It was our first time bringing out-of-town guests, and they enjoyed their stay as well. Four of us were in the Redbud Cabin which was just the right size for four adults. The beds were very comfy, full kitchen was stocked with all the comforts of home, and the cabin was spotless. It's nice to get away from it all and the lack of wifi and TV in the cabin was welcomed by all of us. When we needed to "connect", we did so at the main inn which has Internet. Innkeeper Ellen is so welcoming and we had a nice chat with her when we were having breakfast at the Inn. No complaints whatsoever, but note that the Redbud cabin is the furthest away from the main Inn and there is a considerable hill to negotiate if one decides to walk from the cabin to the Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. Lunch is available 11am-2pm. Dinner by reservation. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan