My husband and I are not a couple with a lot of monetary wealth but been blessed in life with much love. I start out this way because that is how we feel about those who own and care for this Inn. They take pride and devote much love to this place. They treat their customers with warmth and graciousness.
We started our adventure after receiving a 30 yr wedding anniversary gift certificate from Living Social from our children. Then the bottom fell out. My husband went in for routine surgery and died on the table. They brought him back but obviously our trip was off. My mother contacted the Inn as I was a wreck and they were beyond accommodating. We finally did go and celebrate 3 months later and enjoyed every aspect of the place. The food was wonderful, the cottage was perfect. The owners and staff were gracious, and accommodating. We left feeling like we were leaving family.
We recently returned on January 2 for another getaway with our Corgi. Again, the most peaceful and relaxing two days we could have ever asked for. The dinner menu and breakfast menu are “fixed” but the food is delicious no matter what we ordered. We stayed at the Jasmine Cottage and then the Trillium. We enjoyed the Trillium more but only because it is pet-friendly. This is truly the place to go for a quiet , relaxing getaway to reconnect to your loved one(s) and nature.
We are returning in April for the Wildflowers and Waterfalls Hike. My husband cannot hike or exercise much past a very short walk, but enjoys his stay here while I hike by reading on the porch or in the cottage by the fire. The area is beautiful with its many caves, great trails and state parks.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. Lunch is available 11am-2pm. Dinner by reservation. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.