We enjoyed 2 nights at the Inn at Cedar Falls in July 2012. I would make a return visit, found it to be just what we needed. If you want to be with nature, do some hiking, do some swimming or zip-lines, this is the place to go. The state park is beautiful, you won't be disappointed, check out the many caves & hiking trails. The breakfast was really delicious & quite filling. You have access to bottle water, coffee, tea & hot chocolate in the common area. We stayed in the inn, would like to stay in a cabin or cottage next time. Enjoyed dinner at the restaurant, food was good, but a little pricey.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. Lunch is available 11am-2pm. Dinner by reservation. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.