We had a wonderful January weekend stay at The Inn. All of the food was amazing, but the friendly staff set our experience here apart from other getaways. We were made to feel very comfortable during check-in, at meals, or when we were wandering around the property.
We took advantage of the spa getting a couple's massage. This was a new experience for us and seemed a little pricey, but we don't have anything to compare this to.
This was the state park's winter hike weekend and aside from muddy trails (what else would you expect on a 50 degree January day?), the scenery was terrific.
We're already planning a return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. Lunch is available 11am-2pm. Dinner by reservation. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan