Spent a great weekend with friends at The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls. Stayed in the Ironweed Cottage. It was very comfortable. Comfy chairs and wood stove. Huge bathroom and jacuzzi in the bedroom. The people at the Cedar Falls were very nice. They were having an all staff meeting the weekend we were there so spa facilities were not available. Ate 2 dinners at the restaurant, which was wonderful. We had the most lovely of servers, very friendly and funny. It was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hearty breakfast is included with every stay. Enjoy a fine dining experience in a relaxed setting after a long hike in the Hocking Hills. The restaurant is located on the Inn grounds in an 1840s log cabin. The kitchen is open style so guest may watch their meals being prepared. Lunch is available 11am-2pm. Dinner by reservation. Reconnect with yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in our unique destination spa. Plan your next corporate retreat and business meeting in the Gathering Place with WIFI and all your AV needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn And Spa At Cedar Falls
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Hotel Logan
- The Inn & Spa At Cedar Falls Ohio/Logan