“wedding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Georgian Manner B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
A Georgian Manner B&B
You added A Georgian Manner B&B to your Saves list
29055 Evans Rd., Logan, OH 43138   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Logan B&B and Inns
Grove City, Ohio
“wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

We got married at the manner and it exceeded all of our expectations ! It was wonderful !
Bj and wife Linda are such good people they welcome you and make you feel like you are at home ! The history and details of home are great ! Bj performed our marriage and it was amazing . Our guest loved everything about the manner and were welcomed as well. I was very nervous and Bj's wonderful wife offered a me a glass of wine to calm me down and boy that did the trick ! We vacation alot and I must say that this is only the second place I ever stayed that I slept so well,for one thing I felt right at home and the bed in the honeymoon sweet is soooooo comfy OMG!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE. We will be returning every year on our honeymoon and if we want a romantic getaway we will be headed to Logan !!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Ravenna, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

While home on R&R from Afghanistan my husband surprised me by bringing me to this lovely Bed and Breakfest. The bed and breakfest is absolutely beautiful, it is nestled on back road with many trees with a view of the lake. The and the owner BJ was a pleasure to meet. His hospitality and love for people will leave an impression on you. BJ gives free range of the lower portion of the bed and breakfest as the upper level is all rooms, we also had permission to use his row boat to go out onto the lake but it was much to cold for us to do so.Every corner of the establishment is riddled with his collections of civil war memorabilia. I just really loved this place and can't wait to go back. My husband and I have plans to return during the summer months and during the winter months so that we can partake in the beauty that the Georgian Manner has instore.

Room Tip: Definately get the Honeymoon Suite!!
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

Great B&B. BJ the owner is incredibly friendly and gave us great directions around the local State Park. Beautiful, well-kept house. Very comfortable bed. Great value. Breakfast included many choices and was wonderful. High Recommend!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
lagrange, ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2010

My wife and I took the honeymoon sweet for 3 days and we were not disappointed. The room itself was very nice and clean and the view from the room was awesome--we could see blue herons, swans, ducks, geese, and even a beaver right from the room. We took the canoe out for a scenic tour of the lake--which is actually quite huge.

While the food was good, it wasn't quite as good as some of the other B&Bs which we have stayed at but to be fair, we always look to stay at the nicest ones we can find.

We knocked one point off for service just because we came home one day to find our room made up with all of our stuff unlocked and put in the closet--presumably so that they could allow the other guests to check out the room. It would have been nice to know about this so we could have locked up some of our valuables and maybe put our underwear away!

The B&B is nicely located with 25 minutes of everything you could want to see and is just a few minutes away from downtown if you want to find some food in the evenings. We would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
sadyLoganOhio, Owner at A Georgian Manner B&B, responded to this review, December 4, 2010
In all fairness , they had rented the room for 3 days. I had hired a professional photographer to take pictures of the house; unfortunately he had to cancelled 2 times before. That afternoon he called and said he could take the pictures.

Being the owner / housekeeper, I cleaned up the room.

I wish they would of said something to me while they were still there; I would have explained to them why I cleaned the room and put their belongings in the closet . I did not show their room to somebody else.

They were such a nice and loving couple, I hope they will come back.

Owner/house keeper, BJ
Broadview Heights, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

The mansion is astounding. All of the amenities exceeded our expectations. Talk about the perfect setting for a wedding, this is it. Even though it was just the two of us, the attention to detail that was given to us made us feel like a King and a Queen. I would recommend the Georgian Manor for a private wedding or a larger wedding, what a remarkable place to make that special day just that - amazing. We enjoyed our perfect day and we also enjoyed the new friendship with the owner and his wife. They made our day perfect, down to recommending a restaurant, to conversations and exchanges of the wonderful history of the Georgian Manor to the delicious bountiful breakfast. The Honeymoon suite was is exquisite.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

My husband and I were looking for a romantic place to get way to and we couldn't have picked a better place. We were welcomed into the house by BJ, the owner, and he made us feel so at home it wasn't long before we felt like we were old friends. We stayed in the honeymoon suite and couldn't have asked for a more elegant and comfortable room. When we entered our room we were greeted with a beautiful bouquet of red roses and a bottle of champagne on ice. The view of the swans on the lake from our room was absolutely beautiful as well as relaxing. BJ recommended several places to see in the Hocking Hills State Park as well as dining options that were spot on. We plan to go back again and would recommend this B&B to anyone.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed at A Georgian Manner to celebrate our anniversary. We had a very relaxing, quiet, peaceful time. BJ was an excellent host, helping make his home feel like our home. He was very accomodating to our needs and even allowed us to change our breakfast time. He is extremely knowledgeable about the area and really welcomed us to his place.

If you are looking to looking for some quiet time alone, I would highly recommend this place to stay.

We can't wait to go back

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to A Georgian Manner B&B? Share your experiences!