To be completely honest, this is a filthy , run-down dump of a hotel. The room hadn't been vacuumed in weeks (just look under the bed...you'll see), the carpet was pieced together with about 5 different chunks of different vintage and color, and each day we had to go to the office and ASK for:
- more coffee for the coffeepot for the next day
- more coffeecups
- more plain plastic cups
- more of the tiny little soaps provided
- fresh towels (the ones provided were so threadbare they should have been replaced 2 years ago)
They did absolutely nothing to the room while we were there, and we had to ask for EVERYTHING. They didn't enter the room for housekeeping the entire stay. The only positive was that the shower had decent pressure and heat.
If you want to see the 2008 version of a flophouse, this is it. I'm honestly surprised they can stay in business. If you think I must be a very fussy person, you're wrong. I can understand that you have to expect less from a place that doesn't charge much relative to other local lodging, but this place was horrible.
- Also Known As:
- Shawnee Hotel
- Shawnee Hotel Logan
- Budget Inn Ohio/Logan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smoking and non smoking rooms available. Open all year around, 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Budget Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.